• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling Archetypal :( $101 BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Not going to lie to anyone on ForumKorner. I lost my job a month ago, and I need to buy diapers and food for my son. Any offer would help. But due to FK's Policies, I have to sell the group for a minimum of $100. Granted, there's not much of a market anymore for anything Site Related. It will be up for sale starting today.

Worth a shot. There is a $50 transfer fee required to be paid forth to the Administrator.

https://www.forumkorner.com/thread-181152.html

BIN: $101 BTC

DONATIONS FOR BENTLEY:
1Mdi5MWTHCzXbNdUYGooLZHeJgPGtbRPL5

blast

I've seen tons of people try to sell my group for the same offer. I hope you you sell this, if I had the money to drop I would do it just for the sake of your family. I'm sure shit will get hard for you in the near future but it will get better though. Just keep your head up and don't give up bro. GLWS!

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Blast said:
I've seen tons of people try to sell my group for the same offer. I hope you you sell this, if I had the money to drop I would do it just for the sake of your family. I'm sure shit will get hard for you in the near future but it will get better though. Just keep your head up and don't give up bro. GLWS!
Thanks man, I truly appreciate the kind words. I'm being as positive as I can be. I've applied to 60+ places and haven't received even 1 call. Going to just do a dirty, low wage, shitty job for the meantime.

Zac

Power member.
Really hope your able to sell this. Good luck man.

Jukebox

Power member.
Good luck with your sales.
Lmk if you'd take Paypal.
You don't deserve this at all & it breaks my heart so i'm really thinking about copping.

TrigInc

@Trap i donated a little but it isnt much but just what i had left sitting in my Satoshi mines

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Jukebox said:
Good luck with your sales.
Lmk if you'd take Paypal.
You don't deserve this at all & it breaks my heart so i'm really thinking about copping.
I would take PayPal.

From you.

TrigInc said:
@Trap i donated a little but it isnt much but just what i had left sitting in my Satoshi mines
You the man <3
Thanks dude!
Anything helps.

Rare

After Christmas I may get this instead of Investors, sorry to hear about your job.

elite

I'll bid $10 PayPal. Good luck with sales, sorry about your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.