• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Selling a 9 year tenure

Bobmarley

Power member.
Guys I'm selling a Xbox live account with a 9 year tenure I'll sell cheap it has 6000 gs 1 console

Liquids

I wouldn't reccomend dealing with this particular individual under any circumstances

Bobmarley

Power member.
GDude why do you stock me u uk dirty bitch honestly I bet ur ugly asf with a chip tooth in real life ugly ass uk random ass bitch don't got to go suck the host dick oh I think he neg you stop dick riding my nigga for his tag he said no thirsty ass kid that didint get shit in the reset honestly man can you jump off a cliff???????

Liquids

Justin123 said:
GDude why do you stock me u uk dirty bitch honestly I bet ur ugly asf with a chip tooth in real life ugly ass uk random ass bitch don't got to go suck the host dick oh I think he neg you stop dick riding my nigga for his tag he said no thirsty ass kid that didint get shit in the reset honestly man can you jump off a cliff???????

I'd prefer if you replied in the English language and not someone who is in the middle of a heart attack

Bobmarley

Power member.
Bro can yo kill ur self ??? I bet your dad gets mad when he look at you fucking ugly cunt stay on the forums 247 get a life get pussy something u 3 inch dick boy

Liquids

Justin123 said:
Bro can yo kill ur self ??? I bet your dad gets mad when he look at you fucking ugly cunt stay on the forums 247 get a life get pussy something u 3 inch dick boy

Wow, you seem really mad. Why you mad bro? You're only embarrassing yourself with the most DEAD insults anyway glws your tenure account

Red

Onyx user!
Deal with caution. This user is very fucking cancerous. His tag is Hawaii, and he even put the definition of Hawaii in his bio on Xbox. This user should definitely hang himself

Houdini

Onyx user!
Red said:
Deal with caution. This user is very fucking cancerous. His tag is Hawaii, and he even put the definition of Hawaii in his bio on Xbox. This user should definitely hang himself

Agreed. This Skiddy User is suffering major muscle spasms in his brain, reason why there's so many grammatical errors in his attempted roasts. DWC, boys.

Red

Onyx user!
Why'd you delete me and @Liquids post? You still put the definition of Hawaii in your bio, please buy a noose.

Houdini

Onyx user!
Skid needs to be locked up in a room filled with Carbon Monoxide, tbh.