• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Second DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAF

Onyx user!
We have just suffered another DDOS attack of the day. I apologise for the down-time, and hope it doesn't occur again. The second attack was also a few thousand bots. We are leaving the firewall on for a few days, meaning if you open 2-3 tabs or more, you will be firewalled, which takes 24-72 hours to remove you. Use the contact form here to be removed from the firewall.

- The Elite

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Don't sweat about it to be honest. It's just some people trying to be funny, because they couldn't go and do what you are doing.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
We fine now , but there is a bit of slow when loading sometimes

Vanquish

Onyx user!
After some more money is recieved from RG, you should invest on DDoS protection.

U-Boat

Hmm... do you have a list of who the possibilities are? if so, PM me them.

sucks you moved but I guess you have to test your options live and learn, and weservit doesn't have any ddos protection, they null your ip if you get attacked which means your site doesn't load for anyone, for any time they set it to.. another thing there 20$ euro package isn't enough bandwidth your site uses.. but good luck..

Oh and btw, your site is so slow now, it takes 8-10 seconds to load vs, guruforums which takes 2-4 seconds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.