• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

School

Jared

Power member.
I'm just posting this thread to see how many people actually enjoy school. I honestly don't like school at all but i do try. So please reply. Very curious to know!

Beats

Power member.
I left class like an hour ago. I don't mind college. It's actually fun.

Jared

Power member.
I can't wait for college. Its my last year in high school and its just so boring. I feel that college will be 10x better

Mercedes

Power member.
I am a sophomore in highschool and school is one of the worst things. Teachers grade my papers bad for other reasons, most of my teachers don't even care and the rest of them just don't know anything. Besides my chemistry and math teachers, their the only ones that care.

Gangster

I like going to school, you could say I'm pretty popular around the city. My main problem is that I procrastinate and dislike my bitchy teachers.

When I think about it, I only still go to school to be with friends, or learn 1 or 2 things interesting.

California

Power member.
I hate school but I'm a senior so it'll be over soon

Gale

Onyx user!
I am not 100% certain what the equivalent to the current school I am going to in UK/US. But I think it would be College, anyhow.. I am on my 11th school year right now, and I am not enjoying it, nor do I find it boring.

Poe

User is banned.
Well my senior year I only had 3 classes so I loved getting out at 9 every day, besides that now I'm a freshmen and college and I love it. So I guess the past 2 years I have loved school. :p Before that? Nope.

California

Power member.
@goon
We can't do that they won't let us leave early

Difficult

User is banned.
I'm in college ATM in graphic design, pretty hard program we get a ton of work and it's usually 8-5. But some of my friends end at like 1 everyday so it really depends the program

Terror Squad

User is banned.
I am very social and enjoy meeting and talking to new people, and just being around people in general. I already graduated highschool and I'm in college now, and minus the homework/exams/studying, I really enjoy school.

lazybear

I dont mind school as long as the teachers arent stuckup or make it harder than it has to be. In one of my classes we had this one professor who would speak in 'arithmetic'.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
My Junior year of high school consisted of 117 missed class periods, losing four credits, being high as fuck every day I was there, and still making it to Senior year which went much the same as Junior year. That was two years ago, I ended up dropping out and getting my G.E.D. which says on it that I scored in the top 1 percentile for the United States. Kind of sad seeing as I skipped more school than I went to.

Spiderman

In my opinion I strongly dislike school as I find it useless, but I know I need for the future so I try

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Spiderman said:
In my opinion I strongly dislike school as I find it useless, but I know I need for the future so I try

I think George Bernard Shaw said it best," From a very early age, I've had to interrupt my education to go to school."

MellowHigh

User is banned.
I don't mind school, but if it was up to me though I would most likely not go... But sadly if I don't stay in school, I don't get to move in with my sister.