• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

School Heat.

Scale

Why dont schools turn air conditioning on.. Its 90+ degrees outside and its way more humid inside the building. I understand that it costs a bit, but thats what our taxes go to.. They turn air conditioning on at the last period of the day when everyones leaving. How does that make any sense at all. Everyones sweating and sticking to their chairs its absolutely disgusting.

Cop

User is banned.
Nigga you must go to a broke ass school.. every room and even the hallway in my school is air conditioned lmao

Scale

Cop said:
Nigga you must go to a broke ass school.. every room and even the hallway in my school is air conditioned lmao
Arrest them for me :( their abusing a fk member, and its not a poor school at all they are just cheap AF, the extremely poor highschool the next town over even has air conditioning, its ridiculous.

Cop

User is banned.
Scale said:
Arrest them for me :( their abusing a fk member, and its not a poor school at all they are just cheap AF, the extremely poor highschool the next town over even has air conditioning, its ridiculous.
I'm on the case buddy, you're in good hands.

HoNoR1

User is banned.
Lmao i can only imagine if u guys r ******s how bad it will smell LMFAOOOOOOO

Devil

HoNoR1 said:

When your chill level is non-existent LMFAO

Scale

Rexy said:
My school is normally so cold.. Like today it was fucking freezing
I would much rather it be cold or freezing than be sweating balls all day

HoNoR1 said:

That was a bit racist, everyone smells when their sweaty and brood all day

Magnificent

my teacher has fans and a water cooler with plastic cups in her room. Were usually fine.