• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

@Scary ban appeal

@Scary / Eddie

So this is Eddie aka @Scary I was once unbanned on FK about a year ago than I got rebanned bec I stated my opinion on a scam report on you @Philly . I never accused you of Scamming @Philly I just stated as my exact quote that I remember was " If you cant pay back someone on a certain date you promise them than do not do the loan.  I was never banned for scamming and would never think about doing that. Please be the bigger man @Philly and unbanned me for this please. If you want me to apologize for me saying what I said than I apologize for saying what I said earlier on the scam report.

Agony

discord: aguny
Forgot you had this up. Definitely look at both sides of the story before making an assumption.

Anyways, I'll say yes to having him back.

Philly

Power member.
Idk about this because you are linked to eddie, which is scammer, can you prove you are not him or that you paid those scammed back?

Agony

discord: aguny
@philly well his name is Eddie, however the other Eddie, more known as Ed, is not the same person as him. @fear and I found that said user who did make an account on here and we banned him. The Ed that is a notorious scammer is more known in the instagram community, while @scary is more into the gamertag scene.

Personally, I have dealt with @scary numerous times with no issues, going first even.

Philly

Power member.
Agony said:
@philly well his name is Eddie, however the other Eddie, more known as Ed, is not the same person as him. @fear and I found that said user who did make an account on here and we banned him. The Ed that is a notorious scammer is more known in the instagram community, while @scary is more into the gamertag scene.

Personally, I have dealt with @scary numerous times with no issues, going first even.
In that case I have just unbanned him and his pardon is now accepted.