• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

SAMP

Slug

I always wanted to play it, I think it's crazy that people still play it.

Mildly Legit

Slug said:
I always wanted to play it, I think it's crazy that people still play it.
It's crazy that thousands of people still play it xD It's still going strong.

Samp - San Andreas Multi Player

ScreamingSlug

Lol SAMP is fun But unless you use Mods it quickly gets boring

.sLeepyK0z..

SAMP stands for San Andreas Multiplayer It's just a Mulitplayer Version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. And yes I have played it, I played on NG-Gaming which is a Roleplay server. I stopped playing it recently because I've been busy.

Weed™

Oh I see. I only played the built in multiplayer that came in the game.
You had to find the little stick figures and you two had to stay inside of the same screen, it was kinda fun.

Slug

Do they have gametypes? or is just an open map for killing?

.sLeepyK0z..

SAMP runs off a Master Game Server List just like how Steam runs Counter-Strike Source Servers, so you may start up your own SAMP server and make it whatever you'd like. I've seen Stunt Servers where you just go off ramps with different vehicles or the Basic Deathmatch. They have Cops and Robbers, just whatever you want. You can code whatever game modes you want to play.

Mildly Legit

Weed™ said:
Oh I see. I only played the built in multiplayer that came in the game.
You had to find the little stick figures and you two had to stay inside of the same screen, it was kinda fun.
Are you talking about GTA 2?

Slug

.sLeepyK0z.. said:
SAMP runs off a Master Game Server List just like how Steam runs Counter-Strike Source Servers, so you may start up your own SAMP server and make it whatever you'd like. I've seen Stunt Servers where you just go off ramps with different vehicles or the Basic Deathmatch. They have Cops and Robbers, just whatever you want. You can code whatever game modes you want to play.
If I ever get any money, I will definetly buy it and thanks for the info.

Mildly Legit

Slug said:
.sLeepyK0z.. said:
If I ever get any money, I will definetly buy it and thanks for the info.
It's free mate. Costs money to set up a GOOD server though

Mildly Legit

Deantehnoobhacks said:
i mean it can be entertaining, but it is not really that good, there are mant better games out there.
You wouldn't know until you've played it :pirate:

TraZ

People still play that?
I always wanted too, but I never got the chance to DL the patch.

TraZ

Mildly Legit said:
TraZ said:
People still play that?

What patch? :confused:

You probably didn't have to because your San andreas game is version one, I have too because I bought a newer san andreas at it is version 2, and it disables you from playing samp.

Mildly Legit

TraZ said:
Mildly Legit said:
TraZ said:
People still play that?

What patch? :confused:

You probably didn't have to because your San andreas game is version one, I have too because I bought a newer san andreas at it is version 2, and it disables you from playing samp.
You bought a download for version 2? And the patch takes like 5 minutes to install.