• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RuneSpan Ban Rate?

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:
Scenery™ said:
Well there are more efficient ways of getting 96m, I mean like I can pull that within 5 hours.

Rcing nats is ~25-30k/hr and you'll craft ~6k nats per hour, you'll need about 7131600 exp to get 91-99.

You'd need to runecraft constantly for 265 hours +/- which equals out to be 11 days.

I'm just saying if you stick to runespan till 99, you can use that time for something useful such as actually making money, not just small cash.

Care to shoot me 100M then?

Get posting and maybe you'll get 100m. Hell you might end up with 200m if you decide to f*ck around and rc while post whoring.

I'm not a post whore though, you posting whore. I put my two cents in where I feel it's needed and no where else.

I'm going to try and runecraft nature runes for money too. I'm currently 84 runecrafting and going for 91. I saw that there was a script at powerbot which supported the graahk method and there were proggies of up to 15 hours at 500k an hour. This seems to be good money :p

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Gamma said:
I'm going to try and runecraft nature runes for money too. I'm currently 84 runecrafting and going for 91. I saw that there was a script at powerbot which supported the graahk method and there were proggies of up to 15 hours at 500k an hour. This seems to be good money :p

Yeah but it's not in the SDN so it useless as far as we're concerned.

Kevin said:
Gamma said:

http://www.powerbot.org/community/t...rt275kh3-repair-optionsenergy-potion-support/

It's going to be in the SDN

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Gamma said:
Kevin said:
Gamma said:

http://www.powerbot.org/community/t...rt275kh3-repair-optionsenergy-potion-support/

Any idea if the astral bots in the SDN work? I tried them both a few days ago and they were both fucked up.

Kevin said:
Gamma said:
Kevin said:

Any idea if the astral bots in the SDN work? I tried them both a few days ago and they were both fucked up.

Nope, but I saw the proggies and people made only 300k an hour. Hopefully, nats won't crash when I get 91 runecrafting.