• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RuneSpan Ban Rate?

Cannabis

Onyx user!
What's the ban rate like for RuneSpan? Currently at 80 for RuneCrafting, how long do you think it will take to get to 99 if I bot RuneSpan about 12 hours a day?

Terrio

User is banned.
First I would recommend botting with RSbot
Secondly I would say don't bot yet unless you dont really care about your account

Because the bot nuke is coming soon and yea the botters they find they are putting on a big list to ban all at once for the botnuke so yea I would wait till after the nuke and yea people have been saying its going to happen next update Jagex said at the begining of july so idk I'm guessing next update

But yea good luck and I dont know the estimated time for your 99 sorry

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Nick said:
First I would recommend botting with RSbot
Secondly I would say don't bot yet unless you dont really care about your account

Because the bot nuke is coming soon and yea the botters they find they are putting on a big list to ban all at once for the botnuke so yea I would wait till after the nuke and yea people have been saying its going to happen next update Jagex said at the begining of july so idk I'm guessing next update

But yea good luck and I dont know the estimated time for your 99 sorry

Yeah, that's what they said about the last one while I was happily suiciding to 99 Dungeoneering on the day before the first nuke and I just did the math, it will take be about 10 days to get 99 at this rate.

I botted easily 12+ hours a day, I stopped at 87 RC though. No ban.

I'm not positive, but I've been botting Runespan on my main for twenty hours a day. Surprisingly, the only random that I've been stuck in was the maze event.

Scenery

User is banned.
Should take ~5-6 days botting 24/7. As for the ban rate, you have to find that out yourself or else you won't get as much fun out of the adventure!

Pichu

Onyx user!
4 days straight is a ban,any lesser isn't
to many people there to know if real or fake.

Joshua_mybb_import21010

Pichu said:
4 days straight is a ban,any lesser isn't
to many people there to know if real or fake.

Is it even possible to ban 4 days straight now?
Because I thought there was a 6 hour timer on the client.

Eon

Onyx user!
l0l ban rates are a joke. They don't exist.
I've been botting WC and RC for a solid 16+ hours a day with accounts that all have 'Bot' in the name.

Go for 99. You'll be fine son.

Singer

Onyx user!
Go straight for it, as long as you pay for membership, Jagex don't give two shits.

Relapse

Onyx user!
screw runespan I had to do nats for 3 months to get 99 rcing >.>

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Relapse said:

I was planning on doing RuneSpan to 91 then doubling natures to 99. Might as well get a bit of profit along the way.

Scenery

User is banned.
Kevin said:
Relapse said:

I was planning on doing RuneSpan to 91 then doubling natures to 99. Might as well get a bit of profit along the way.

You do realize how long that'd take to get 99, right? It isn't really worth it for only 12m profit per level.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:
Relapse said:

You do realize how long that'd take to get 99, right? It isn't really worth it for only 12m profit per level.

I don't really care about the time because I'd be botting the whole way.
12 x 8 = 96M more than I have right now. I was thinking about botting astrals from 81 to get double astrals and doing that to 91 then natures from 91.

Scenery

User is banned.
Kevin said:
Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:

12 x 8 = 96M more than I have right now. I was thinking about botting astrals from 81 to get double astrals and doing that to 91 then natures from 91.

Well there are more efficient ways of getting 96m, I mean like I can pull that within 5 hours.

Rcing nats is ~25-30k/hr and you'll craft ~6k nats per hour, you'll need about 7131600 exp to get 91-99.

You'd need to runecraft constantly for 265 hours +/- which equals out to be 11 days.

I'm just saying if you stick to runespan till 99, you can use that time for something useful such as actually making money, not just small cash.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:
Scenery™ said:

Well there are more efficient ways of getting 96m, I mean like I can pull that within 5 hours.

Rcing nats is ~25-30k/hr and you'll craft ~6k nats per hour, you'll need about 7131600 exp to get 91-99.

You'd need to runecraft constantly for 265 hours +/- which equals out to be 11 days.

I'm just saying if you stick to runespan till 99, you can use that time for something useful such as actually making money, not just small cash.

Care to shoot me 100M then?

Relapse

Onyx user!
Ya when I did 99 rcing nats were at like 350 each. Probably made 400M doing them

Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:
Relapse said:

Not everyone is as rich as you

Scenery

User is banned.
Kevin said:
Scenery™ said:
Kevin said:

Care to shoot me 100M then?

Get posting and maybe you'll get 100m. Hell you might end up with 200m if you decide to fuck around and rc while post whoring.