• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Runescape support clan unofficially opened.[The recruitment is over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rampage2gene

You can become a mod since one of our MODS are not very active, fill out a form.

Legend_mybb_import1694

How long have you been playing runescape: I've been playing for about 4 years on and off.
How old are you: 14
What benefit's can you give to this group: I can donate some accounts, I can donate some RSGP, and I could help other users with in-game quests. I can also give other users support out-of-game that is.
How much time can you dedicate to this group: I can dedicate about 30 minutes a day on a school day. While I can dedicate more on the weekends and whenever I am on an out-of-school break.
Do you bot: I used to, but now I just play legit whenever i'm bored.

rampage2gene

Legendâ„¢ said:
How long have you been playing runescape: I've been playing for about 4 years on and off.
How old are you: 14
What benefit's can you give to this group: I can donate some accounts, I can donate some RSGP, and I could help other users with in-game quests. I can also give other users support out-of-game that is.
How much time can you dedicate to this group: I can dedicate about 30 minutes a day on a school day. While I can dedicate more on the weekends and whenever I am on an out-of-school break.
Do you bot: I used to, but now I just play legit whenever i'm bored.

OK you have been made MOD, your hat will be delivered to you.

Spaz

/Closed on request

Status
Not open for further replies.