• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Runescape Questing!

Fireren

Contact Us

quests_control1.gif
Musik and Fireren's Runescape Questing!
Quick and easy service!​

0.gif
What do we offer?
We will finish and complete any quest you need, from F2P - P2P as long as you meet the requirements! So choose us for fast and easy service.

lootshare_wait1.gif
Time Scale
Depending on the difficulty of the quest it will take longer to finish, the below is a table of the times:

Easy - 20-60 minutes
Intermediate - 45-60 minutes
Medium - 60-85 minutes
Hard - 75-90 minutes
Extreme - 90-180 minutes

*If you are wondering what difficulty your quest is, feel free to ask.

[img=32x38]http://www.fulldragon.net/images/Dragon_square_shield.gif[/img]Requirements
If you wish to have a quest completed please have all the requirements met, as in levels, and or other quests unless you wish us to complete those as well, which may take more time. Thank you.

Vouches
Cybr Jr. said:
Firerens got my vouch, he is a legit, trustworthy, reliable individual trying to help the community as best he can.

__________________________________________________​

Thanks for reading!

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Not at all, thats why I'm a bit skeptic.

Fireren

I'm Fireren from HF... And I've got plenty of vouches though there all on HF. Check my username out if you don't believe it. I thought I'd be welcomed here, not criticized and mistrusted...

Also, usually my threads look like works of art, but I just finished working on several other projects so... But if you want to see examples feel free to pm me.

Pink Floyd

Fireren said:
I'm Fireren from HF... And I've got plenty of vouches though there all on HF. Check my username out if you don't believe it. I thought I'd be welcomed here, not criticized and mistrusted...

Also, usually my threads look like works of art, but I just finished working on several other projects so... But if you want to see examples feel free to pm me.

You are welcome. But be realistic, would you trust someone you didn't know on a new forums with your account?

Fireren

Pink Floyd said:
You are welcome. But be realistic, would you trust someone you didn't know on a new forums with your account?

But cmon you know me. I don't scam. Just because I dont have 500 posts and good rep doesnt mean I'm not legit. It takes a long time to do that. And on new forums, I find it somewhat off...

Pink Floyd

You're on a new forum. And eventually, not everyone joining is going to be from HF. So here you'll have to restart your trust, ya know? :smile:

Fireren

Pink Floyd said:
You're on a new forum. And eventually, not everyone joining is going to be from HF. So here you'll have to restart your trust, ya know? :smile:

But that takes like months... :( lol. Ive already done it like 3-4 times. Besides, if you don't trust me, then give me a test, and see if I scam you.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Firerens got my vouch, he is a legit, trustworthy, reliable individual trying to help the community as best he can.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
He should put that on the front of his post. :)

x04a

Onyx user!
Can you guys do DT for me and all the requirements on a pure iwth 71 magic? <3

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Fireren isn't on, he runs the show my man.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I know, but Fireren is running this. :/

FAGeX

Onyx user!
And I hate do DT, that quest is gay as fuck. :)

x04a

Onyx user!
I did it on my main easy. I just don't want to do it on my pure