• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RuneGear VIP Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techno

User is banned.
Ok, we are looking for some graphic artists to make a new RuneGear VIP userbar.

It must look good and match the other user bars.

On the user-bar(s) you can put jewels or anything you think that looks good.

The User-bar must say "RG Elite" and have a nice looking icon.
The user with the best icon wins.

What you win

I Techno will purchase you a 1 year VIP on on RuneGear.
You will also be in my raffle (when it gets going) for my rs account that I'm contesting)

Please post your entries below and GOOD LUCK to all.

Knife

What is the basic userbar background that this forum uses? Please provide. :)

Techno

User is banned.
No the contest is still going. I would like to see some more.. I just hated the old userbar so we are using Natha's

Virtual Reality

Onyx user!
Nicco said:
I'm pretty sure this contest was unsuccessful, as the person who made the userbar that was chosen is Natha, who is staff...

I understand where you are coming from regarding the aspect of competition, but would you really NOT use a solid piece of work if you were the one in Techno's place?

Nicco

Onyx user!
Virtual Reality said:
I understand where you are coming from regarding the aspect of competition, but would you really NOT use a solid piece of work if you were the one in Techno's place?

Yes, I would use it, and would therefore close this competition and re-open a new one. This one, not a userbar, but say, referrals, or posts.
Hence me saying that this contest was unsuccessful, as no one won the RG Elite upgrade.

Natha

I don't see the point, Elite said he's changing the userbars completely, because they are similar to HF, but it's a public font, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.