• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rune Gear Private Server

Rune Gear Private Sever

• Good Idea

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Atrain

Zennywop said:
Not really needed. It won't be used as most of us are too invloved with Runescape atm and botting. If we get the Server we should make it do discuss stuff. I dont know, it is probably gunna be a waist of someones time :p

I disagree. I think it would be a good idea, but not right now. I think we start developing one but wait to release it until like August 1st once we have some more members.

No matter how much I bot, I love playing on private servers. Most of the time I play PServers while I bot.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Atrain said:
I disagree. I think it would be a good idea, but not right now. I think we start developing one but wait to release it until like August 1st once we have some more members.

No matter how much I bot, I love playing on private servers. Most of the time I play PServers while I bot.

The problem is, who will, why, Will they be paid, will they get ranked, what will they get at all? I know it may be a good idea, but who is the big question, of making it, and how much detail would go into it.

Atrain

I have spoken with someone on HF who has a VERY popular (made over $1k in a month based off donations from users) RSPS and he is considering offering a paid affiliation with RuneGear. I told him that he needs to post here. We can wait and see how that works out.

This would do WONDERS for the amount of members coming in to the site.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
i really like the idea , it will be so much fun , i support it , but im not a coder though.

I think its a great idea. It would help us with bringing more people into the site. Which would be great. :)

DotDot

Bad Idea. People would get pissed off and start hurting the forum. I see alot of DDoS attacks if this happens

Badd Spella

I'm known for my knowledge in Java, so if you need any help with the programming side of things, I could take a large role in that. A RSPS will attract a lot of users, but sometimes they fail, badly. I honestly say go for it; try it out and see the outcome.

Techno

User is banned.
I can moderate and do some coding if someone teaches me the coding part :)

rumpie

ohh heckk yeahhh :D Private servers are amaazzinnggg it's so fun just mess around in your own little server we would have to make it nice and non-laggy client. This would grab others from different forums to stay with us good recruiting idea also.

Techno

User is banned.
Yeah it also will attract people to this forum cause it's a good community.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Bad idea.
If we get big, more of a risk to get shutdown for stupid reasons.
And i'd never be on it. So I don't support.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Echoes said:
Bad idea.
If we get big, more of a risk to get shutdown for stupid reasons.
And i'd never be on it. So I don't support.

Just because you would never be on it doesn't mean anything mate. xD lol
But also it could go either way, so it's either "Get Big" off of it or "Flop Hard" off of it.