• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RSFPS Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Now BBS has gone we need one, ill give it 5 days for someone to step up to the job, else this section will be locked.

x04a

Onyx user!
Banhammer. He wasn't working on it anyways I don't believe. I think we should wait for someone who is experienced in RSPS to actually do this.

Edge

I'll do the job, JK I suck at PS. Hope you find someone good enough to cover BBS.

I don't want to get into the whole server, but I could help giving out a new client every now and then, but everything else I have no clue. I'm a pretty good client coder.

Saged

Onyx user!
This topic isn't about BBS, so don't make it as such. We're currently looking for a team to set this up - I may see if I know anyone who knows how to code; we may work something out.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
I could Moderate a Private server, but I can't host it. :/

JeterFan428

I would help, but i can't code a whole server and an actual client, I mostly helped out with spawns and crap on the old server.

Pink Floyd

Guys don't bother posting if you can't just say "yes, I'll do it". Don't say something along the lines of "I could help on the actual server but not with the coding" just to get a post. We need people willing to do this.

The Elіte

Once I get some more post, and trust, I'll do it, I can't host, but I can code.

If you can provide me with the server files and the client, I'll get started right away, will there be a usergroup for it?

Pink Floyd

TehPronePureOfCoD said:
Once I get some more post, and trust, I'll do it, I can't host, but I can code.

If you can provide me with the server files and the client, I'll get started right away, will there be a usergroup for it?

That's what I'm talking about. :3

I can't speak for Carbon, but I believe it may be a usergroup in the future. But we're not going to have usergroups for quite some time, we still needs lots of members, time to organize the group ideas userbars, etc.

The Elіte

Pink Floyd said:
That's what I'm talking about. :3

I can't speak for Carbon, but I believe it may be a usergroup in the future. But we're not going to have usergroups for quite some time, we still needs lots of members, time to organize the group ideas userbars, etc.

When Will I know If I get this place or not? lol, and it would be 10000000x easier if I had a idea of what the people wanted.

x04a

Onyx user!
If passwords are md5 encrypted it doesnt really matter about trustworthiness, unless he is hosting it on carbon/gonzos vps

The Elіte

x04a said:
If passwords are md5 encrypted it doesnt really matter about trustworthiness, unless he is hosting it on carbon/gonzos vps

well, I can make them md5 crypted, and, I don't know how to run a server if its hosted somewhere else, because I wouldnt know how to change the server files and update them.

Status
Not open for further replies.