• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RSF FletchAIO v1.0 Beta

Amped-

Yea, I would love to help and get into this type of stuff :O....

JeterFan428

Yeah, I wanna learn how to make scripts. :D

I can vouch that this bot works perfectly. It's done about 300K XP in like 2 hours and 15 minutes.

I'll be 99 within 3-4 days. :D

JeterFan428

Dr. LongCat said:
I can vouch that this bot works perfectly. It's done about 300K XP in like 2 hours and 15 minutes.

I'll be 99 within 3-4 days. :D

Sounds like a good bot.

OFFTOPIC: Gold, I like your new avatar.

Saged

Onyx user!
Great script mate. :smile:

Amped-

300k in 2 hours holy balls.

Shablo5

I never, ever use RSbot. But I will compare it with my own Fletcher. Both of them (One from RSbots.net and one from RSbotting.com). I will post the results =)

Bmthrules

Power member.
Here's a sneak peak @ v1.1

RSFFletchAIOupdate.png

Also magics are flawless now, well over 125k/hr

RSFFletchermagics.png

Saged

Onyx user!
Runescape said:
This looks awsome . Does it have anti-ban?

Yes, it does. :tongue:

Shablo5

Been testing. Few things your bot misses.
Arrow Shafts
Putting feathers on shafts
Bolt Tips
Applying tips to bows

Needs those to be AIO

Edit#1: Put it at GE. I clicked for antiban, and purposely had no knife. For an entire minute at the intervals of like one per second, it moves its mouse randomly, every 5-7 secs moves the window, but accomplishes nothing. just does it for a minute before I turned it off. Either it expected the bank to automatically be open, or theres a problem. Settings were on Normal - Shortbow. 1000.

Edit#2: Did it again. This time same settings, with knife in inventory, and still did the same thing. Spun camera, moved mouse randomly, accomplished nothing. Still at G.E. Trying another bank.

Edit#3: Success. Works at varrock west. Curious, does it only detect booths? Anywho that's not the point of this edit.
Purposely left Knife out, it withdrew all logs, then realized I had no knife, deposited whole inventory, danced around bank for 2 mouse strokes, and withdrew 'all' logs again. Rinse and repeat, 1 minute later still no knife. Knife wasn't clearly visible, you would have needed to scroll down to see it.
Attempt#2 - Moved knife to be clearly visible. It caught it. But it still withdrew a whole inventory before realizing it didn't have a knife. And it didn't scroll down to find it when it did, makes me wonder what else it might not be able to find if it was out of sight.

Edit#4: Noticed that when you gain a level, the delay is a bit long. That's debatable though. However, no matter how many logs are left upon returning from that delay (by re-doing the whole knife to log thing) it does X amount. Where as a normal player, would see only 5-10 left and do 10 most likely. Quicker, no? Instead of waiting and typing your random 3 digit number.

x04a

Onyx user!
I took the liberty of decompiling your script, as I am a curious person, and I recommend after entering how many bows to fletch, you should instead of waiting 2000 milliseconds, use the sleep(random(1750, 2250)
Thats for the new API though, I'm not sure what it would be in yours.

Bmthrules

Power member.
The way rawr did it in his old script, he used the visibleID(), I removed the bankers and replaced the ID's with the booths them selfs in fally, varrock, and gnome.

The current script is quite old, method wise. I only fixed the banking issues, the log comprehensions, redid the knife detection making sure it would have a knife.

The knife, and logs have to be visible till I convert everything into the new API.

The GUI/XP math was also still jumpy as balls so I had to remove it and rewrite how many times it updated per ms.

Something like.

PHP:
(System.currentTimeMillis() - startTime));

Still have to fix stringing and get rid of his shitty detecting method.

Amped-

Shablo5 said:
Been testing. Few things your bot misses.
Arrow Shafts
Putting feathers on shafts
Bolt Tips
Applying tips to bows

Needs those to be AIO

Edit#1: Put it at GE. I clicked for antiban, and purposely had no knife. For an entire minute at the intervals of like one per second, it moves its mouse randomly, every 5-7 secs moves the window, but accomplishes nothing. just does it for a minute before I turned it off. Either it expected the bank to automatically be open, or theres a problem. Settings were on Normal - Shortbow. 1000.

Edit#2: Did it again. This time same settings, with knife in inventory, and still did the same thing. Spun camera, moved mouse randomly, accomplished nothing. Still at G.E. Trying another bank.

Edit#3: Success. Works at varrock west. Curious, does it only detect booths? Anywho that's not the point of this edit.
Purposely left Knife out, it withdrew all logs, then realized I had no knife, deposited whole inventory, danced around bank for 2 mouse strokes, and withdrew 'all' logs again. Rinse and repeat, 1 minute later still no knife. Knife wasn't clearly visible, you would have needed to scroll down to see it.
Attempt#2 - Moved knife to be clearly visible. It caught it. But it still withdrew a whole inventory before realizing it didn't have a knife. And it didn't scroll down to find it when it did, makes me wonder what else it might not be able to find if it was out of sight.

Edit#4: Noticed that when you gain a level, the delay is a bit long. That's debatable though. However, no matter how many logs are left upon returning from that delay (by re-doing the whole knife to log thing) it does X amount. Where as a normal player, would see only 5-10 left and do 10 most likely. Quicker, no? Instead of waiting and typing your random 3 digit number.

Pro tester right here huh?

Shablo5

My suggestions for next update:
Support GE. (after reading your post, somehow support all bankers without boothS? Not sure how many there are, but might be good!)
Recognize that when you level up/get interrupted somehow that if it's >10 then you use 10 instead of X. Speeds it up AND looks more humanlike
After a bit of 1 on 1 examination between your bot and rsbots bot, i noticed that it at random intervals before the inventory is done, and not always hovering the same click, right clicks on banker (atleast at GE) and waits for the invy to be done, and opens it exactly as the inventory finishes. Most humans do this if they arent afking, because it's simply much faster than waiting till ALL are gone, then clicking twice. You should impliment this, aslong as you follow their lead of being random.
Is breaking built into the bot automatically? Or is it just your script? Cause if it's just your script, make, it, OPTIONAL! ;)

EDIT: Found something else that might need touching up. When you run out of logs yet you havnet completed the quota you setup in the GUI it just 'searches' for it endlessly. Might want to kill it at that point. or make it search up/down so it looks for non-visible things (Which is a MUST) and then, and only then, if it can't find what it needs, kill the bot.

x04a

Onyx user!
If you need the code for banking with that damned GE banker for the new API, I have it. Took me a damned hour to figure out.

Everyone, you must understand that when making a banking method, the scripter has to decide if it is an object, or an npc that it is banking with. Of course, you can have a setting to decide where you are banking, and it will react accordingly, but for now, it only has booths. It isn't too hard to just use a booth, although the GE is convenient.