• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RS3/07 Ban Rate Botting

Damian

Power member.
Jmods have become a lot more involved with banning botters, it's almost impossible to bot and get away with successfully.
Don't bot on RS3, you'll get eaten alive. RS07 is your best bet but you'll still probably get screwed.

lilcutie

Yes haha I totally agree with you.Its no walk in a park to bot in rs3.You should see the stream wgere MidJacib slaughters bots and feeds them to drafons.Haha.If you're still reluctant to bot use skills like woodcutting,firemaking erc.But its bit adviced you do it on your maun.Just create a new account and get on with it.Good Luck!
~lilcutie

Deuce said:
Jmods have become a lot more involved with banning botters, it's almost impossible to bot and get away with successfully.
Don't bot on RS3, you'll get eaten alive. RS07 is your best bet but you'll still probably get screwed.
Hey Deuce.Welk I need a help buddy if you can :(
Well I left Runescape 2 yrs back and when I thought of making a comeback couple weeks ago I saw it was banned!

I really lovw this game but restarting and reaching the level I was would take ages... Well can you please spare me an account sir?I know I am asking a lot but please.Im in a miserable state.

xCory

I've been botting for the past week, and my account is still fine.