• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RS = Shitty

ADW, you're shit and up yourself. Simple.

I think everyone in this thread needs some sunshine..

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:
Calm down bro I see you are foaming from the side of your mouth. I am always winning, Also who in the world anti-rushes with rune armor are you simple? I know you risk 300k because if you were to be risking 2m you should be able to afford turmoil but you don't have turm because you know what you're poor.

#WINNING
Poor? I have well over 600m now, and I don't like turmoil. Is that a problem to you? Are you that nerdy to trip out over someone else's runescape account? I risk 300k? Is it not apparent that I just said I risk more then 2m a trip? I'm not afraid to loose a bit. I do just fine without any of this shitty 2k43 shit. I still get 8/10 kills.

Why do you have to lie bro? I already don't like you. You get 8/10 pfft you're not #WINNING unless you get 10/10 kills like me bro.

Haven't you heard man I'm always winning thats why I'm call All Day Winning
No, you're not "#WINNING" you're a little annoying ass win all day fanboy. you act like you're the best? lmfao okay, with your 99.99$ botted accounts because you're that bad at rs. Oh, and go use your moms credit card to buy some more membership and auth codes ;)

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:
Poor? I have well over 600m now, and I don't like turmoil. Is that a problem to you? Are you that nerdy to trip out over someone else's runescape account? I risk 300k? Is it not apparent that I just said I risk more then 2m a trip? I'm not afraid to loose a bit. I do just fine without any of this shitty 2k43 shit. I still get 8/10 kills.

Why do you have to lie bro? I already don't like you. You get 8/10 pfft you're not #WINNING unless you get 10/10 kills like me bro.

No, you're not "#WINNING" you're a little annoying ass win all day fanboy. you act like you're the best? lmfao okay, with your 99.99$ botted accounts because you're that bad at rs. Oh, and go use your moms credit card to buy some more membership and auth codes ;)

Yes I am #WINNING and Win All Day is a fanboy of me. I am the best everybody knows it. I don't use my mom credit card who waste irl money on runescape? I know you're mad its ok calm down.

#WINNING!

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:

Yes I am #WINNING and Win All Day is a fanboy of me. I am the best everybody knows it. I don't use my mom credit card who waste irl money on runescape? I know you're mad its ok calm down.

#WINNING!
God you're such a little troll, you USED to be cool, you're a typical little e-thug spastic.

Oh, and don't forget egotistical.

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:

#WINNING!
God you're such a little troll, you USED to be cool, you're a typical little e-thug spastic.

You talked to me for like 5 minutes and all you talk about is "WEED BRO OMFG WEED WEED THIS WEED THAT WEED@!!#!@#!#!#" I know you're like 12 and you think smoking weed is cool but I really don't want to hear about how you and your homeboys from the hood gather up pennies to match up on a nick of regs not interested.

michaelkr1 said:
Well this turned to LQ off-topic spam very quickly. No thanks to a horrible mod. Just sayin

What are you talking about Scarlet isn't a mod silly.

Inxy

Onyx user!
I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:

#WINNING!

You talked to me for like 5 minutes and all you talk about is "WEED BRO OMFG WEED WEED THIS WEED THAT WEED@!!#!@#!#!#" I know you're like 12 and you think smoking weed is cool but I really don't want to hear about how you and your homeboys from the hood gather up pennies to match up on a nick of regs not interested.

michaelkr1 said:
Well this turned to LQ off-topic spam very quickly. No thanks to a horrible mod. Just sayin

What are you talking about Scarlet isn't a mod silly.

12? Try 17 spic. And pot? I've smoked since I was 12, almost 6 years now. I grow too, and have my cannabis card, I'm probably more mature then you in a long shot. I work and pay my own bills and rent. You're such an idiot bro. Just stop now and go back into the black hole where you came from.

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Yeah it's why rs is shit and not fun, all pixel hugging geeks.

Leperdrummer

just toke up a bowl and watch people pk.. that all i do now on this game lol

DoPi

Onyx user!
I always smoke and pk, it's the best way to pk haha.