• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RS = Shitty

DoPi

Onyx user!
I whip/dds pk, I have NO new items like korasi and shit.

It's so fucking shitty when some little faggot comes up and asks to fight with chaotic rapier, torags, and korasi with turmoil, fucking shitty ass prods.
This is what makes me cringe...

Terrio

User is banned.
Its a weapon don't complain
Go get a rapier if you care that much about it being a fair fight

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Its kids like you always bitching that makes "ME" cringe

As everyone knows I'm always winning I go pking and I can not find one fight because big babies like you are crying about "nty turmoil c maul prod"

I know you're mad but its not my fault I'm always #WINNING

If you don't like it it's called a bot go turn it on and get decent.

Manatee

I need to find a private server that doesn't supply fuckin' prod weps like those.

fatMatch

Onyx user!
all the new shit I can deal with, but korasi is fucking lame, and pjing has become glorified and known as "rushing". some stupid fucking shit. god the game becomes sadder every year, I swear..
I still own noobs freely though.

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:

As everyone knows I'm always winning I go pking and I can not find one fight because big babies like you are crying about "nty turmoil c maul prod"

Me? Get decent? You obviously don't know me LOL.
Yeah, I can bot for a chaotic, I choose not too. I don't even play. Just when I get on to pk once in a blue moon that I do, I always get little proddy fucks running around... It's really irritating.

All Day Win

Onyx user!
f80e9ee1b9d80425723b6816473a4c04.png

Is this not you asking me for money to buy a korasi?

hmmmmmm I though korasi was for fags?

#WINNING

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
f80e9ee1b9d80425723b6816473a4c04.png

Is this not you asking me for money to buy a korasi?

hmmmmmm I though korasi was for fags?

#WINNING
It is, I was anti-rushing. Which is what I hate too, good way to make bank roll though, and that was in like, what? October?

All Day Win

Onyx user!
#SWA666 said:
All Day Winning said:

Yeah, I can bot for a chaotic, I choose not too. I don't even play. Just when I get on to pk once in a blue moon that I do, I always get little proddy fucks running around... It's really irritating.

Nah bro its ok you don't have to be making up excuses for losing.

#WINNING

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
#SWA666 said:
All Day Winning said:

#WINNING
Excuses for losing? God kid you're so fucking annoying. I asked for it so I could anti-rush, which is how I afforded all my pking sets, which is usually over 2m+ risk when I pk, because I'm not a little pussy running around in edgeville with proddy overpowered 2k29 weapons. You sir, can fuck off.

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:
#SWA666 said:

#WINNING
Excuses for losing? God kid you're so fucking annoying. I asked for it so I could anti-rush, which is how I afforded all my pking sets, which is usually over 2m+ risk when I pk, because I'm not a little pussy running around in edgeville with proddy overpowered 2k29 weapons. You sir, can F*ck off.

Calm down bro I see you are foaming from the side of your mouth. I am always winning, Also who in the world anti-rushes with rune armor are you simple? I know you risk 300k because if you were to be risking 2m you should be able to afford turmoil but you don't have turm because you know what you're poor.

#WINNING

DoPi

Onyx user!
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:

#WINNING
Excuses for losing? God kid you're so fucking annoying. I asked for it so I could anti-rush, which is how I afforded all my pking sets, which is usually over 2m+ risk when I pk, because I'm not a little pussy running around in edgeville with proddy overpowered 2k29 weapons. You sir, can F*ck off.

Calm down bro I see you are foaming from the side of your mouth. I am always winning, Also who in the world anti-rushes with rune armor are you simple? I know you risk 300k because if you were to be risking 2m you should be able to afford turmoil but you don't have turm because you know what you're poor.

#WINNING
Poor? I have well over 600m now, and I don't like turmoil. Is that a problem to you? Are you that nerdy to trip out over someone else's runescape account? I risk 300k? Is it not apparent that I just said I risk more then 2m a trip? I'm not afraid to loose a bit. I do just fine without any of this shitty 2k43 shit. I still get 8/10 kills.

All Day Win

Onyx user!
Scarlet ♥ said:
All Day Winning said:
Scarlet ♥ said:

#WINNING
Poor? I have well over 600m now, and I don't like turmoil. Is that a problem to you? Are you that nerdy to trip out over someone else's runescape account? I risk 300k? Is it not apparent that I just said I risk more then 2m a trip? I'm not afraid to loose a bit. I do just fine without any of this shitty 2k43 shit. I still get 8/10 kills.

Why do you have to lie bro? I already don't like you. You get 8/10 pfft you're not #WINNING unless you get 10/10 kills like me bro.

Haven't you heard man I'm always winning thats why I'm call All Day Winning