• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rousey vs Holm

Philly

Power member.
Who do you guys have on this? I am honestly counting on an upset on this one but know that Rhonda is going to whoop her Holy's ass.

Sam

I cant wait for this fight. Id love to buy it at my house, but its pretty likley holly doesnt last 30 seconds so im just gonna head over to a bar and watch lol. Lets be honest, Holly holm may be a great boxer, but she wont beat Ronda.

Samus

Power member.
Ronda all the way I'm going to be watching this in Buffalo Wild Wings its going to be hella packed

Philly

Power member.
Yeah its going to be crazy hopefully we will see a stoppage on the Mark Hunt and Bigfoot Silva fight this time.

cas

I've been watching the weigh in and trailers for about 20-30 minutes now, I just changed the channel.

Philly

Power member.
cas said:
I've been watching the weigh in and trailers for about 20-30 minutes now, I just changed the channel.
I thought the weigh ins where crazy dude! Holm literally just put her hands up like Rousey had and Rousey pushes holms hand into Rousey's face and then freaked out. I cannot wait to see this fight and hope Holm doesn't go in scared and is confident in herself and abilities.

cas

Philly said:
I thought the weigh ins where crazy dude! Holm literally just put her hands up like Rousey had and Rousey pushes holms hand into Rousey's face and then freaked out. I cannot wait to see this fight and hope Holm doesn't go in scared and is confident in herself and abilities.

Seeing Holm's highlights made me double think Ronda, her kicks are precise and her punches are right behind them, Ronda better take it to the floor.

Philly

Power member.
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THE BIGGEST UPSET IN MMA HISTORY FOLKS? HOLY SHIT HOLM!

Philly

Power member.
Sam said:
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS INSANE. I cant believe what i just saw.
Right I am here slapping myself in the face trying to figure out if what I seen was real or not. That was fucking crazy, I am just kicking myself in the ass for allowing my girlfriend to not let me bet on Holly Holm winning. I intended on betting $300 on Holm. :/ Would have made a nice profit.

Sam

@Philly dude i bet. I know for ronda she was a -2000 favorite so you would only make 50 cents for each $10 you spent. I was successful in a 7 team college football parley earlier in the day so im content with not betting on Holly. But for real, that fight was intense and im honestly in disarray that Ronds lost.

Samus

Power member.
Well Ronda just got rkod rip to my 100$ bet on her fuck

Samus

Power member.
Sam said:
Why even bet on her? if she won, you would have literally made $5.
i was in a pool would of made way more then 5 dollars haha

Amp

Power member.
Rousey fought like a retard. She should've went for Holm's lead leg and taken the fight exclusively to the ground.
Amazing fight for Holm.

rach

Amp said:
Rousey fought like a retard. She should've went for Holm's lead leg and taken the fight exclusively to the ground.
Amazing fight for Holm.

Rousey got a tad too cocky in my opinion, especially not touching gloves.
I respect both women tho , and Holm also after winning crouched to check if rousey was oaky aww :')

Amp

Power member.
rach said:
Rousey got a tad too cocky in my opinion, especially not touching gloves.
I respect both women tho , and Holm also after winning crouched to check if rousey was oaky aww :')

Match ups make fights. I can't believe Rousey was trying to outbox a world class, champion boxer. 

Holm is very humble, and definitely deserving! Nonetheless.

ltdg

After Ronda didn't touch gloves, it was pretty satisfying to see her get dropped.