• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ripip

FTP-

Power member.
damn this place really dieded
seems like everyone went to ogu

Loli

ForumKorner died in 2016. Everyone went to OGF. OGF died in 2018. Everyone went to OGU. Sites come and go but community forever
Shout out to Greg for keeping the memory alive tho

FTP-

Power member.
ForumKorner died in 2016. Everyone went to OGF. OGF died in 2018. Everyone went to OGU. Sites come and go but community forever
Shout out to Greg for keeping the memory alive tho

fax, it had so much potential tho

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Kinda sucks. Wish the community would all come back. When I come on here, I can go through like 2 weeks of new posts in like 2 pages.. it’s not a good sign.

Plague

Power member.
Maybe if Phillus never turned into an autistic scammer we would still be golden.
There is a story behind it that is fairly long and sad honestly. I hate what happened, but at the same time I know a decent bit of the story so I can't be too mad. There were other ways of handing it, of course, but it is what it is.

Rare

So many memories on this site, I joined at such a young age so it’s great to see everyone slowing creeping back in

Demon

Onyx user!
The activity has died since the revival. Wonder if it’s going to stay this way...
Hopefully it doesn’t. This forum looks a lot nicer then the other forums I’ve been apart of online.