• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RiD - Worth it?

Zennywop

User is banned.
RAF said:
I have an account I'm not willing to risk with free/new bots since I'm afraid of getting it banned. Are there any reasonable safe bots that are free/paid, or should I just go with RiD?

Your best shot, to not get banned and skill with, is RiD but by saying that, you will need to set up a virtual machine, ect.

Once powerbot is up however, I would suggest buying a stable script. They are much more efficient and reliable.

Pichu

Onyx user!
RiD is good however,sometimes it does fail and the settings part can get quite annoying.

Intersivety

I got 99 Mining while using the RiD Iron Powerminer (running it on a virtual machine)

Kriojenic

RiD is one of the best bots ever in my opinion, I've been using it since 2010 still no ban even with constant 10 hours a day botting.

Bcg

Onyx user!
Honestly, Ive been double running EpicBot Free scripts basically non-stop for a month now. I've reached 92 WC on an account, and 84 thieving and I haven't ran into any trouble.

I understand the risk of losing an important account is always sketchy though. RiD is probably the safest, powerbot next to that.

Just thought I would let you know my success with EpicBot's Free scripts though.

Good luck, mate.

-Bcg

chanc3

Honestly, just go with epic bot. They have the shittiest payment options for PRO scripts, but i've been using the free scripts and they work great. got 50-60 agility over night on my pure, and 40-60 thieving. the FM works great too. haven't really tried any other free scripts yet. I was using simba, but Epic bot works really well.

Zennywop

User is banned.
chanc3 said:
Honestly, just go with epic bot. They have the shittiest payment options for PRO scripts, but i've been using the free scripts and they work great. got 50-60 agility over night on my pure, and 40-60 thieving. the FM works great too. haven't really tried any other free scripts yet. I was using simba, but Epic bot works really well.

I use EpicBot only because RSBot is in beta mode.

iolaka

Onyx user!
I heard they have iDungeon Pro on RiD

Most safe color bot is Simba though, a friend of mine botted 1 day 16 hours straight and went from 83-94 thieving.

His commits/stats: http://stats.villavu.com/user/14118

villavu.com is the official simba website if you're interested in botting.. & possibly making your own scripts, everything is open source too so it isn't a pass stealer, trusted them with a red phat

They have antibans, nearly finished all anti randoms, player responder (you can add this yourself)

I used it for 54-66 thieving - turm prequest requirements & 1-51 hunter, worked perfectly

Zennywop

User is banned.
iolaka said:
I heard they have iDungeon Pro on RiD

Most safe color bot is Simba though, a friend of mine botted 1 day 16 hours straight and went from 83-94 thieving.

His commits/stats: http://stats.villavu.com/user/14118

villavu.com is the official simba website if you're interested in botting.. & possibly making your own scripts, everything is open source too so it isn't a pass stealer, trusted them with a red phat

They have antibans, nearly finished all anti randoms, player responder (you can add this yourself)

I used it for 54-66 thieving - turm prequest requirements & 1-51 hunter, worked perfectly

RiD doesn't support dungeoneering and I don't think it will ever due to the fact it's very limited.