• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RG Elite / Sponsors / Staff

RAF

Onyx user!
Do not trust someone just because of their rank. Some RG Elite's and Sponsors may not be the most legitimate person on the forum. Don't trust a person just by looking at their rank. Always refer to this tutorial:

http://runegear.net/Thread-Guide-to-safe-trading

It will help, a lot.

Also, when trading with a Staff member, they don't go into the trade as a Staff member, they go into the trade as a normal Rune Gear member.

Just needed to clarify some things.

- The Elite

Saged

Onyx user!
IE: Be paranoid and don't trust a soul.

I honestly don't completely trust anyone online.
Techno wrote a nice little guide.

The Apoc

Onyx user!
I am actually quite sorry to hear there are legitimate scammers on this forum (Mainly because it leads to people not trusting actual sellers).... Never scammed a soul selling rsgp.

The Apoc said:
I am actually quite sorry to hear there are legitimate scammers on this forum (Mainly because it leads to people not trusting actual sellers).... Never scammed a soul selling rsgp.

This I didn't join this forum to get a quick buck and leave, I was looking for a runescape forum to sell gold for a while.

Sythe is the biggest scamfest anyways.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
People think the cool purple text means that they are reliable, when sometimes they're not.
Thanks for the notice, even though some people won't bother to read.

The Apoc

Onyx user!
Gold said:
This I didn't join this forum to get a quick buck and leave, I was looking for a runescape forum to sell gold for a while.

Sythe is the biggest scamfest anyways.

Neither did I. I am here to also communicate with other people from runescape and join in on the community events.

Incomplete

Onyx user!
Thanks alot for posting the The Elite.
Are the [Trusted] Tags on threads going to be used still?

Pink Floyd

I think Saged has got a thread with [Trusted] on it. Not to bash him, <3 him. Just tellin ya there's at least one still that I know of, lol.