• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

*Request* HUGE LOAN..read

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginga

aka Freedom
You can get @47th @greg to ban my account if I don't have it by the end of the month.

$550. I start a new job Tuesday. Not only that but Christmas to use as a method to pay you back as well. I also have tags that I am selling. The payment will DEFINITELY happen. Just add me on kik or discord and you'll get instant updates daily and payments weekly (it will more than likely be all at once).

I will leave you feedback. Thank you. Asap

Last edited:

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Are you not an adult? 1) Get a loan from a bank 2) Use a credit card to pre-advance money and pay it off by the end of the week? People always be acting like credit cards don't exist lmao

ginga

aka Freedom
Are you not an adult? 1) Get a loan from a bank 2) Use a credit card to pre-advance money and pay it off by the end of the week? People always be acting like credit cards don't exist lmao

Ok so I am an adult? I wont get qualified for the loan...lmao

Last edited:

greg

owner

This.

unless you sign a contract or something of the sort, nobody will just give a $500 loan with just "they can ban my account". I'd recommend asking for a loan from a friend, not the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.