• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Request] Buying New Signature! Paying alot if good enough!

Destinee

nnteyw.jpg

^^^
Made by Destinee. I can remove the watermark.

Destinee

spiff it up? explain please.

you meen like add some underlines ? stuff like that?

Destinee

spiff it up? explain please.

you meen like add some underlines ? stuff like that?

Myles

I do like it besides the thing going through the words kinda makes it look sloppy lol

I really love the effort though

Maybe put a background picture, go to the account shop section, i want it kinda how radix and kamkazy kid have theirs

Still looking

Myles

I do like it besides the thing going through the words kinda makes it look sloppy lol

Maybe put a background picture, go to the account shop section, i want it kinda how radix and kamkazy kid have theirs

Still looking

Myles

Still looking

Myles

Still looking

Myles

Still looking