• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Request Advice - Honest!

Skosh

Power member.
Well, I know you can make a thread and just request some support from the whole forum but I want to make this. Mainly to help people from my point of view.

If you have any questions, need a smile, need a little lift, post on this thread, I will quote you with whatever you are requesting.

Note: This is a service, I get bored sometimes, and I would to make someones day a little better. If I can make you smile, I am happy. 

Background: I have been depressed before, I have been heart broken before. I have been ripped to pieces. Called names. I have been through a lot of shit and I can relate to a lot of people. This thread is not for me to give you some cheesy ass response. I will give you my 110% hear to heart answer or response. 

Please keep discussion to minimum so I can be alerted for actual support requests.

rach

far this is nice of you, shoot me a kik @/Pursuing to talk sometime, i don't feel like disclosing my problems publically

Krish

User is banned.
Are you giving others advice?

I'm not depressed or anything of that nature, I actually find it a silly topic, but could you PM me explaining what depression is and what it is like to have to deal with it?

Joker

Krish said:

I'm not depressed or anything of that nature, I actually find it a silly topic, but could you PM me explaining what depression is and what it is like to have to deal with it?

THE NAMES BOND

Skosh

Power member.
Krish said:

I can try. I have been depressed before but not like to an extreme part. Depression is something often over looked. It can be and some times is a dangerous thing. Living with it could be severe. Someone that is highly depressed could lead their-self to performing self hard or conflicting injuries on them-self and or someone else. It's a mental injury in my eyes. If you know someone that is depressed, be there for them, let them know they are wanted and cared for. Do not look at someone with depression as a silly, crazy person. You may never even get to tell them you didn't mean it or you are sorry.

Daimi

User is banned.
Krish said:

Doctor Krish. MD.

@Skosh , great service, I remember you from LSX.