• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

User is banned.
Why is it I give rep to someone saying they are lq and I don't like them and the next day it gets removed. This should really be looked at it's annoying I am giving my opinion. It's not like I'm abusing my rep powers.

Shoutout to @epidemic I made this thread because of you.

@andy speaking the words of wisdom.
Andy said:
The reputation system is corrupt and incorrect. It's supposed to be another users opinion over the other, but some people choose to abuse the system.

Staff can't seem to tell the difference between a valid reputation and an invalid one.

@philly @narc you boys should consider doin something bout this.

Cred

You're not allowed to give neg rep without a reason.

Epidemic

User is banned.
Because you did not say that the first time, you made a long flaming rant, and once a reputation has been removed from a member by staff you are not allowed to put it on them again regardless of you changing the message in it.

Av8

User is banned.
Yeah HF's rep system is so much better than this site

Kids piss themselves if they get a neg on here then go on to claim, "I couldn't give a fuck about rep".

Based Prime

You repped me for being friends with someone but I didn't get it removed.

You're still a fucking faggot.

Azazel

User is banned.
Prime. said:
You repped me for being friends with someone but I didn't get it removed.

You're still a fucking faggot.

nah I negged you because you suck his dick.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Epidemic said:
Because you did not say that the first time, you made a long flaming rant, and once a reputation has been removed from a member by staff you are not allowed to put it on them again regardless of you changing the message in it.

That's just retarded if that's actually a rule.
Users are allowed to rep who they want, within reason still.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Azazel said:
Why is it I give rep to someone saying they are lq and I don't like them and the next day it gets removed. This should really be looked at it's annoying I am giving my opinion. It's not like I'm abusing my rep powers.

Shoutout to @epidemic I made this thread because of you.

Look at my rep. The one negative I have is from @Alt and it's because I negged him on a post he made about raping a girl at a party. I think that's extemely uncool and illegal. (Regardless of whether or not she was a slut Alt). If you look at all of my other rep, that reputation doesn't even make sense, let alone being groundless.

But he negged me with some false accusation, I made a thread in the inquiries section about it, staff never even replied. (@Narc , @"Cann!bal", @Michael, @Hope).

So I can see where you're coming from.

Aura

Onyx user!
@fireworks you're dumb. If anyones rep is invalid it's yours because I didn't rape anybody lolol. I even explained it to you, but you're a stupid shit. Repcry wahhh :'( hahaha.

Dean Winchester

Power member.
Many users got to see a different side of me when I had to reply to messages concerning reputation, I was not so soft on the matter. Sad to see that children still get the cookies, even when I tried so hard to keep the jar on top of the fridge.

Andy

User is banned.
The reputation system is corrupt and incorrect. It's supposed to be another users opinion over the other, but some people choose to abuse the system.

Staff can't seem to tell the difference between a valid reputation and an invalid one.

Spectrum

Onyx user!
Andy said:

Kudos to you, someone who finally understands.

Rambo

User is banned.
We honestly need to just get a rep reset and lower the amount you can rep someone.

Donovan

Rambo said:
We honestly need to just get a rep reset and lower the amount you can rep someone.

This makes the most sense. Ive seen multiple -rep on people
Just because someone doesn't like you from another forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.