• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Renault Megane Sport

Zeroifrit

new-renault-megane-rs.jpg

New M�©gane Renault Sport is powered by a new-generation 2-litre 16-valve turbocharged petrol engine which boasts maximum power of 250hp (184kW) at 5,500rpm and peak torque of 340Nm from 3,000rpm. The sum of the different improvements made to this engine has produced a gain of 20hp and 40Nm over M�©gane R26.R which itself emerged as the yardstick in the world of performance hatches. The Renault Sport 2.0 T engine's twin-scroll turbo is exceptionally responsive and is particularly flexible at lows revs, with 80 per cent of maximum torque available from 1,900rpm. Its broad useful rev band makes it a genuine joy to drive in everyday use, and the pleasure remains all the way up to the rev-limiter whenever it is pushed a little harder. The engine of New M�©gane Renault Sport drives through a six-speed manual gearbox.

Work has also gone into the acoustics of the Renault Sport 2.0 T engine to produce a telltale sporty pitch audible inside the cabin under acceleration.
Efficient

New M�©gane Renault Sport has inherited the same suspension arrangement as the current M�©gane Renault Sport. Thanks to an independent steering axis layout at the front, the suspension and steering functions have been separated to ensure a particularly high standard of handling and traction performance.

Like the sporting versions of the Renault Clio and Renault Twingo ranges, New M�©gane R.S. is available with a choice of two chassis: the 'Sport' chassis or the 'Cup' chassis, which comes with a limited slip differential for even greater traction.
The Renault Sport Technologies' extensive experience
Renault Sport Technologies has combined its experience of motor sport with its longstanding production expertise to develop a comprehensive range of sporting cars. The hallmarks of Renault Sport models are their pedigree engines and efficient chassis which together deliver an undeniably high level of sports performance, as testified by the reputation forged by M�©gane F1 Team R26 and M�©gane R26.R which were voted 'Sporting Car of the Year' in France in 2007 and 2008 respectively.

Rate it please.

Also credits for making this text from:

popular101

wow.what a nice car,,i wanna have it

Reksii

The car somewhat reminds me of the Porsche Cayenne. Anyways, looks like a great, sport car!

Zeroifrit

I chose this car to present in school(Competition).
Text will be same as above , but in Power Point Presentation form.

I will reply with the results.

Zeroifrit

Well since new Renault's got out (upgraded Laguna, Clio ...) its price went down 20% if I sow correctly.
I don't know for the rest countries but in mine its price went down like over night... to bad for such a good car.

darma

Renault sports car ... wow ... really great, turbo engine, certainly energy is very strong ...