• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Regarding Selling Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narc

User is banned.
Difficult said:
I agree that this should have been done a long time ago, but for christ's sake can you guys at least make the koin worth something.... to be completely honest as of right now.... Id give 100 koins for a 48 hour, I am pretty sure the community see's it the same way. So I ask you, since you guys banned this, why don't you make up for it buy adding something to give a koin a value. Thank you!!! @Narc @Michael

That is easier said then done.

Difficult

User is banned.
Michael said:
Something is coming, don't you worry, fuck.

Thank you, and @Narc, i understand, I still can't think of something that may add value, unless.... we add gambling, now think of it this way....lots of kids like to gamble and lose all their money, I can see them purchasing koins to gamble, the point in all of this you may ask? The enjoyment of winning a shit ton of koins that u will illegally sell offsite for 1/3rd of the value! let me know what u guys think!

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
lmao this makes me smfh , THERE IS ZERO DEMAND FOR KOINS , No one wants them , so who says how we can spend our koins ? they are meant to be able to be exchanged , There is a koin exchange section for a reason. if someone wants to make some money of something they wont be able to do something with otherwise why stop them ? so forumkorner can make more money ? does it cost that much to run a site ? hosting is that expensive ? Weird because philly sold two groups and more then two awards for a total of probably around 600+ i would think that could pay for hosting ? on top of the 23000 members with probably around 15000 upgraded he has most definatly profited enough on top of the people who support the site every month this is way beyond me . Neg rep me , give me a warning IDC , this is so dumb.

Astro

User is banned.
Narc said:
Your opinion frankly does not matter. This is not open for disputing or discussion. Thanks

On the contrary, my opinion matters very much. My opinion, like many others, is what makes this website a forum. Without our opinions, our thoughts, our input, this website would not be successful.

I'm well aware that this is not up for debate (as it was clearly mentioned in the OP), but I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you care or not.

Narc

User is banned.
Gucci said:
lmao this makes me smfh , THERE IS ZERO DEMAND FOR KOINS , No one wants them , so who says how we can spend our koins ? they are meant to be able to be exchanged , There is a koin exchange section for a reason. if someone wants to make some money of something they wont be able to do something with otherwise why stop them ? so forumkorner can make more money ? does it cost that much to run a site ? hosting is that expensive ? Weird because philly sold two groups and more then two awards for a total of probably around 600+ i would think that could pay for hosting ? on top of the 23000 members with probably around 15000 upgraded he has most definatly profited enough on top of the people who support the site every month this is way beyond me . Neg rep me , give me a warning IDC , this is so dumb.

I'm guessing you've never run a website.

Michael

This thread has been closed. We don't need your opinions on koins or the system.

You'll be grateful for what's to come, just be patient. Assumptions will get you no where.

Narc

User is banned.
Astro said:
On the contrary, my opinion matters very much. My opinion, like many others, is what makes this website a forum. Without our opinions, our thoughts, our input, this website would not be successful.

I'm well aware that this is not up for debate (as it was clearly mentioned in the OP), but I'm entitled to my opinion, whether you care or not.
I agree, your opinion does matter just not on this topic as this is already set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.