• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Recent changes

Philly

Power member.
Obviously we have our new theme completed, if you haven't noticed on the top right of the index right below the header their is two buttons, one allows you to hide the sidebar, and the other changes the theme to the dark version. I figured I would point this out in case anyone missed these nice features.

If for some reason you are not fond of the new theme, I have re-added the old audentio theme, it is called "ForumKorner theme 2". You can change your display theme in the edit options tab within the usercp. If you do not like that theme either, and would like to use our very first theme, simply choose "ForumKorner theme 1".

Along with the theme updates a few new features have been added such as the koins system once again, unfortunately your old koin balance will not be available, everyone ill be starting fresh. If you would like to learn more about the koin system you may check out the help document here. Another awesome feature that has been implemented is the Kudos system. This is basically the exact same thing as the thank you or like system it is just called "Kudos". This specific feature is only available on the very first post within threads outside of the marketplace. Please read our rules on the kudos system here.

The upgrade page has also seen a revamp, and we soon will see revamped donation, and statistics pages. Koin whore award has been re-added, and even more new awards will soon come. With all these new additions I felt new sections where in play as well. I first started by changing The Dashboard to General Discussion, and Xbox Live & Microsoft Points to Game Cards. New sections that have been added are, World News, and Personal Korner.

I think that about wraps everything up, I can almost guarantee that I forgot something but it's alright. Thanks everyone that supported FK to make things like this happen. Have a good, and safe Friday everyone!

Adorable

User is banned.
I am glad the koins are back. It's a nice feature to have.
The kudos system is my favorite too. They're both great features.
This new theme is great.
Thanks for having a great forum, Philly.

Chiraqqq

User is banned.
I would alsolike to say thanks for all the new updates, I don't have any complains about any of them, I did the other night and not even 10 minutes later it my issue was no longer. Thanks
- Mag

Nevermind

User is banned.
I'm quite excited to see some new awards. The forum is looking great Philly!

Amp

Power member.
I didn't even notice the first two options you talked about.
Anyway, love the update.

Mace

Onyx user!
Thanks for all the new updates Philly! Everything is perfect. No complaints at all from me! :).

м¢ℓσνιη

I'm just happy about the theme. Best theme so far

Cann!bal

Power member.
Fascinating. I think Personal Korner is a great addition, I actually had intent of suggesting it shortly beforehand of it's genesis.

I spotted a lot of grammatical errors in the upgrade.php, specifically in the benefits chunk. I'll happily redo it if you request.

Slacker

User is banned.
Nice changes but you forgot the damn Play station section again lol

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Philly said:
Obviously we have our new theme completed, if you haven't noticed on the top right of the index right below the header their is two buttons, one allows you to hide the sidebar, and the other changes the theme to the dark version. I figured I would point this out in case anyone missed these nice features.

If for some reason you are not fond of the new theme, I have re-added the old audentio theme, it is called "ForumKorner theme 2". You can change your display theme in the edit options tab within the usercp. If you do not like that theme either, and would like to use our very first theme, simply choose "ForumKorner theme 1".

Along with the theme updates a few new features have been added such as the koins system once again, unfortunately your old koin balance will not be available, everyone ill be starting fresh. If you would like to learn more about the koin system you may check out the help document here. Another awesome feature that has been implemented is the Kudos system. This is basically the exact same thing as the thank you or like system it is just called "Kudos". This specific feature is only available on the very first post within threads outside of the marketplace. Please read our rules on the kudos system here.

The upgrade page has also seen a revamp, and we soon will see revamped donation, and statistics pages. Koin whore award has been re-added, and even more new awards will soon come. With all these new additions I felt new sections where in play as well. I first started by changing The Dashboard to General Discussion, and Xbox Live & Microsoft Points to Game Cards. New sections that have been added are, World News, and Personal Korner.

I think that about wraps everything up, I can almost guarantee that I forgot something but it's alright. Thanks everyone that supported FK to make things like this happen. Have a good, and safe Friday everyone!

where do you go to buy the koin whore achievment ?

xVis

Onyx user!
I used to love the white but the dark just fits most of the avatars etc better.
I like the two new sections, had no idea any of this was new but that's because I'm a newfag.

Sapphire

Power member.
@"F F A", I know you don't really know, but make sure to check the time and date of the thread before you post. This was a pretty big grave dig.

Exclusive

Power member.
This is a major grave dig. That should be a warning to whomever was responsible for this.

Heaven

Stairway to Heaven
Mac said:
@"F F A", I know you don't really know, but make sure to check the time and date of the thread before you post. This was a pretty big grave dig.

Sorry @Mac and everyone else /: I am pretty knew to this /: i didn't realize the date either :$