• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Recent attack information.

Mango²

Power member.
Can you sort out my Koin Whore award now buddy. Been 3 weeks.

Philly

Power member.
Cupcake said:
Yes I heard about this and i am annoyed, @philly works hard to keep this site going, last thing he needs is people trying to destroy his forum. Philly I got your email hun and I agree.

I been speaking to @coltie2 too and hope this gets resolved very soon.

@philly can the people taking down the site get into important information? . I been thinking about the instagram that was suddenly stolen from me and remember receiving all the info via forum korner private message. If hackers can get into private messages, then that could possibly explain how my instagram sudden went like it did.

Is this possible??
No there was no access gained to the server. The only thing they did was hit FK with massive massive Layer 7 DDoS attacks which was so large it crashed our database. Nothing else has been done at this time and I feel that the DDoS protection now in place will do it's job.

Ambien

The sites a bit glitchy but I'm assuming that fix its self later on

Philly

Power member.
Ambien said:
The sites a bit glitchy but I'm assuming that fix its self later on
No it won't be fixing itself, but I will be fixing the small glitches throughout the day. The glitches you see are not from the attack and are only from the new DDoS protection that was implemented.

Ambien

Philly said:
No it won't be fixing itself, but I will be fixing the small glitches throughout the day. The glitches you see are not from the attack and are only from the new DDoS protection that was implemented.

Alright my guy, thanks for keeping the site up tho

Buddhist

User is banned.
Yeah sure.

You don't want the site to go down to a DDoS attack but less than 48hrs ago you make an announcement saying you're shutting down FK. This is just another one of your scemes to bring up some hype to get activity back on this dead site. Obviously you aren't stable and if you keep up the bullshitting you'll be losing the "valued" members you "care" for so much.

Just my honest feedback. Bet that this post is deleted and my account is banned -_-

Toxic

Buddhist said:
Yeah sure.

You don't want the site to go down to a DDoS attack but less than 48hrs ago you make an announcement saying you're shutting down FK. This is just another one of your scemes to bring up some hype to get activity back on this dead site. Obviously you aren't stable and if you keep up the bullshitting you'll be losing the "valued" members you "care" for so much.

Just my honest feedback. Bet that this post is deleted and my account is banned -_-
What the fuck are you saying lmao i believe @philly 100% an he works hard to keep this site up an running so give @philly some credit.

Buddhist

User is banned.
Toxic said:
What the fuck are you saying lmao i believe @philly 100% an he works hard to keep this site up an running so give @philly some credit.

Didn't you see how he pretended to shut down the site the other day? He's done it once before. It's all for attention. Plus Philly is known to have scammed.

Philly

Power member.
Jr Finn said:
I thought the site was being sold or am I wrong?
Can you tell me where I said that? Keep listening to 5 yr olds and see how far that gets you.

SOS

Jr Finn said:
I thought the site was being sold or am I wrong?

i offered him 1 million but he said no :/

hаcker

Thanks for the update!! Is someone DDosing or is it potentially outdated php or Apache server?

JohnnyG

hаcker said:
Thanks for the update!! Is someone DDosing or is it potentially outdated php or Apache server?

This thread is a month old. Don't gravedig.