• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Recent attack information.

Philly

Power member.
I just wanted to give everyone a little update on what actually is going on and what I know. The site is not nor has been hacked just to clarify, simply an attacker is DDoSing our server and it is forcing our huge database to crash the majority of the time. Currently I am working to resolve this issue so we do not experience this issue anymore, as we were on a great run there for about a solid year without going down even once. I know everyone wants to know who is doing it and honestly I have no idea, no one has contacted me at all, so I do not know who is doing it or why. I personally do not really care who is doing it, I just would like to get the site to not go down any further that is my main goal. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and just know that I am working on this so that it does not occur any further.

Piece

cannaisseur
Thanks for the update. I'm sure everyone will be glad to get an explanation!

Liquids

Thanks for the update home darg.

Old Man

Power member.
Thanks for the update Philly :)

Verity

Power member.
Thanks for the FK news, I thought I was the only one experiencing the outages. Glad you're working on resolving the situation :D

Fiend

User is banned.
Nice wirkphilly you always do your best for the forum, and we all appreciate the update

Rare

You sure this wasn't a host error?

Fiend

User is banned.
Rare said:
You sure this wasn't a host error?

I am 100% sure if this was a host error as you are suggesting,they would've at least emailed Philly telling him so, or he would've contacted them and figured it out. It was an attack because if Philly had even the slightest doubts about it being otherwise, he would've dug deeper into it before posting this thread.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Harmony said:
I bet @cupcake will be so happy to see this. omg. xo

Yes I heard about this and i am annoyed, @philly works hard to keep this site going, last thing he needs is people trying to destroy his forum. Philly I got your email hun and I agree.

I been speaking to @coltie2 too and hope this gets resolved very soon.

@philly can the people taking down the site get into important information? . I been thinking about the instagram that was suddenly stolen from me and remember receiving all the info via forum korner private message. If hackers can get into private messages, then that could possibly explain how my instagram sudden went like it did.

Is this possible??

Ambien

Cupcake said:
Yes I heard about this and i am annoyed, @philly works hard to keep this site going, last thing he needs is people trying to destroy his forum. Philly I got your email hun and I agree.

I been speaking to @coltie2 too and hope this gets resolved very soon.

@philly can the people taking down the site get into important information? . I been thinking about the instagram that was suddenly stolen from me and remember receiving all the info via forum korner private message. If hackers can get into private messages, then that could possibly explain how my instagram sudden went like it did.

Is this possible??

I highly doubt that happen :3, it's just been ddossing

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
You never know @ambien hun :3 it would happen to me ha ha x

[ザイオン]

User is banned.
That's good to know because I got bummed when I couldn't get on FK. Thank you for the update Philly!

GXR

Power member.
Thanks for the update Bro
And continued progress for the better

word to any spiteful : RIP