• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Received an email from Gmail????

achoo

i received an email from gmail. Here is it:
Hello, xxxxxxx

Your profile will be blocked in response to a complaint received by the administration 01/4/2011.
According to provision 13.3 of Terms, Google may at any time, terminate its Services for account.

You can refute the statement, by following this link:
<a class=\"postlink\" href=\"http://support.gmail.com/cgi-bin/unblock?ID=167382690\">http://support.gmail.com/cgi-bin/unblock?ID=167382690</a>

If this complaint has not been rejected for 2 days, your mail account will be blocked.
Complaint ID: 167382690.

Google Team
But the address from which they have sent is this <!-- e <a href="mailto:''[email protected]">''[email protected]</a><!-- e ''
I highly doubt this is scam as this is sent from ''gooqle'' instead of ''google''
Information about this will be appreciated

Vipul

If it is gooqle then ignore it
I got same type of message in hotmail asking for my name password and telephone number
I remember msn said they will never ask for your password or any information
Now a days this scam are increasing, just to hack our account

meneer15

It's just a scam. Same happend with my Steam account, got a message from a ( hacked ) friend who told me to go to a link to claim my price. I followed the link and came on a website EXACTLY the same as Steam's website, only different was the url which was off with one . . Lucky me I recognized that . , otherwise I was screwed.

achoo

It's just a scam. Same happend with my Steam account, got a message from a ( hacked ) friend who told me to go to a link to claim my price. I followed the link and came on a website EXACTLY the same as Steam's website, only different was the url which was off with one . . Lucky me I recognized that . , otherwise I was screwed.

Well i also was just to follow the link as the name appeared as Gmail so i thought that it would be real and also it was in my inbox and not my spambox. but luckily i read their email address of GOOQLE lol

eahalili

these are scam; i got one also from my hotmail, they want me to send my profile and password.

he he he