• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rebecca Black has haxx0red youtube

Bree

Every godamn video I watch on youtube, when it gives me the recommendations at the end, Rebecca Black is there EVERY FUCKING TIME. Whats going on? lol

Bree

What the fuck, why do you get the good videos, and I have to see that stupid friday whore?

Bree

Get me in the mood to what? Commit suicide? If so, it's working, lol.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Lmfao. Miley Cyrus pole dancing isn't a good video, it's just her in this gimp suit. And you want to see random pics of Justin Bieber touching Selena Gomez' ass? You get more jelly than jelly itself.

Domasaurus

Justicar said:
Get me in the mood to what? Commit suicide? If so, it's working, lol.

No, get you in the mood to have some cereal. Then abuse her

Crayo said:
Lmfao. Miley Cyrus pole dancing isn't a good video, it's just her in this gimp suit. And you want to see random pics of Justin Bieber touching Selena Gomez' ass? You get more jelly than jelly itself.

I like selena gomez. Fuck jb

Bree

It's probablly morally wrong for me to see anyone touching Selena Gomez' ass because of the age difference rofl.

Frenzied

Dude miley CRYus. So good. Wish I could tap that. But Friday is coming so prepare for the end.

Phreak

User is banned.
Frenzied said:
Dude miley CRYus. So good. Wish I could tap that. But Friday is coming so prepare for the end.

She used to go to my middle school.
I live right outside of Nashville. They own a huge ranch right beside one of my best friend's houses.
She's a super bitch, though. : )

Erkii

I always get some f.... Justin Bieber but I never watch his videos.
I did once, that one time was to dislike the video, lol.

Frenzied

It's because that song is really stupid which makes it funny. Which is why it's popular, same with Justin Beiber.