• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Reality's Botting Service [Mostly Free]

Reality

User is banned.
Hey Guys

I'm going to find someone who can do a better layout but for now it'll just be bland

I offer this free botting service for up to 3 people at once as I don't know the power of my computer.

The following applies for ALL NON COMBAT SKILLS:

It is free for two hours and then you must pay .75M/Hour after that. I find this as a fair price. You must have an account already made and it must have the items you need on it. I'd let you fill in the PIN for your bank over teamviewer, but it won't work for me.

--

The following applies for COMBAT SKILLS:

You will pay .85/M per Hour, regardless of how long. If you only want 30 minutes or less it is 500k, I don't care if it's 5minutes.

You will pay for the hours before the account is ran through, if I have problems with the bot I will refund you fully until I get it working.

If you wish to supply the Auth for it then the price drops to .75/M and I won't use the auth on my own accounts. [I don't bot combat]

--

Terms:

1. You will pay for the amount of time before I start.
2. You will not blame me for any mishaps/bad luck with JaGeX (bans, rollbacks). Depending on how many hours you paid for I'll give you a partial refund.

--

More information:

1. I do sit at the computer most of the time [no life herp]
2. I do talk once in a while and converse with my fellow skillers in order to apply in their minds that I am doing the skill legitimately, to prevent bad stuffs.

--

Vouches:

Inxy said:
Vouch for Reality. Very trusted member

Saturn said:
Reality is a very trusted member :p

Steezy said:
He just bought 8.5 RSGP off of me.

He went first and the trade was done within 5 minutes.

Chewbaka said:
Vouch for Reality.

I did Lost City for him and payed me when he could.

Davidx

Onyx user!
Could you bot me mining for 2 hours? :p

Reality

User is banned.
Yeah sure PM me your account info and where you want it etc

I just have to get an auth on

Reality

User is banned.
I have no experience with Hunter so you'd be losing XP time