• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RealForums Hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Lmfao I love what they did with the the new design. It's quite intriguing. But yeah, RF is going to end up just like bossforums. http://www.realforums.org/

Cuban

Onyx user!
Trap said:
@Gunnar already made a thread about this. I'm not certain what will happen to it, but things aren't looking up.

Oh my bad bro. And yeah I kind of like RF. it would be sad to see it go like this.

Rack

Power member.
RF is not permanently down. I personally know the guy who did this, and he said if the staff/admin are smart enough there is a way you can fix this. This guy got screwed by Limited Edition / Mike for $85 BTC (supposedly, I dont want to make mike look like a scammer), and that is his reasoning behind fucking up RF. Hit me up on RF when its back up fam, i'm @/Garrett.

Color

Can't do much more harm than the new admins. Ha.

nokia

User is banned.
I guess this is what happens when you have 4 admins, the site has gone to total shit in my opinion.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
espionage said:
when u in denial of being hacked
[3/23/15, 2:50:42 AM] Vignesh: After you got paid, why you were still on site yesterday?
[3/23/15, 3:01:41 AM] Zhuleny: what the fuck are you talking about
[3/23/15, 3:03:54 AM] Vignesh: Isn't your account ABCD one?
[3/23/15, 3:04:18 AM] Vignesh: and Spo
[3/23/15, 3:04:19 AM] Zhuleny: yeah but your openly lying to people lol?
[3/23/15, 3:04:20 AM] Vignesh: http://prntscr.com/6jwd8e
[3/23/15, 3:04:50 AM] Vignesh: Well, whatever, it was true that you are related to Ryan
[3/23/15, 3:04:57 AM] Vignesh: and It is none of your business with all respect.
[3/23/15, 3:04:59 AM] Zhuleny: im not related to ryan you idiot

So the admins reads our private messages on RF? wot.. fuckin' fgts

Staying

Rack said:
RF is not permanently down. I personally know the guy who did this, and he said if the staff/admin are smart enough there is a way you can fix this. This guy got screwed by Limited Edition / Mike for $85 BTC (supposedly, I dont want to make mike look like a scammer), and that is his reasoning behind fucking up RF. Hit me up on RF when its back up fam, i'm @/Garrett.
LMAO NO THATS NOT THE REASON.
Nice try though.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
Dusky said:
I guess this is what happens when you have 4 admins, the site has gone to total shit in my opinion.

5 Admins, including Zach lol.

Capital

User is banned.
for real the whole site has just gone down and its so sad.

Adrian

Power member.
Yea @Rack and me are on the site we know what is happening.

Capital

User is banned.
@Adrian what exactly happening to RF?

tattoo

User is banned.
Its back up now for me. Hopefully they get it all sorted.

Trunk

User is banned.
Oh no, mommy my password! I entered my password like ten times and it didn't work. I'm just going to stay on FK.

Chrisu

Left said:
5 Admins, including Zach lol.
Overstaffed in my opinion. No idea why you would need so many staff members. But the forum is back up and running now, hopefully it won't be taken down so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.