• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rate the signature above

Weird choice of font for 'AJHOSTINGS' however the signature is well organized and the contrast between colours is great 8/10

Frenzied

I'm not sure what to think of your sig. I like it but it looks like you just took a render and slapped text on it.

1/10. Sorry braw.

At first glance it is a 1/10, but then suddenly the numbers shifts place when you click the spoiler. 10/1

10/10, your signature ressembles your name pretty well. The green goes well with the blacks and I love me some knight in shining armor.

Knight_mybb_import2516

Haruhi Suzumiya said:
10/10, your signature ressembles your name pretty well. The green goes well with the blacks and I love me some knight in shining armor.

No homo of course right? and your approval of my signature increases my approval of yours 2/10

Frenzied

Nope. I can't say the same. I'm working on my sig right now, but knight's I just don't like it. It's weird color blend and the render looks shitty.

5/10 for effort.

RainBowHat

7/10 , might be interessed in a junk :)

samsh

9/10 change the eye shade make it blue then it will look cool try it :)

BaussHacker

There is no signature. Get's a 10/10 from me, because you cannot be negative about something that's not there.

3/10, it's merely a screenshot you took from Failbook.com :), it's also not funny.

10/10. Contrast between the one colour is awesome. It looks like it's made by a proffesional in Cinema 4D