• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rate some GFX

LMCampbell

User is banned.
These are some basic Graphics i did, but i liked them and wondering what everyone else thinks.?

69oug4.png

Next one same but with different pic.
jg460k.png

Next one is my vouches part.
2dw53yc.png

Give me your honest opinion and wat you think i could do to improve them.

By the way- These where made with photoshop.

Destinee

there not that brilliant. Simple text with a stroke with some satin. nothing spectacular. The render and the sig do not match well either. The text is not readable very well. Imo 3/10 no offence bud. keep it up and you might get better.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Thanks, These where just basic sigs i did for sythe. Did while doing playing COD.

But thanks For critism's/Help
:)

Mike_mybb_import946

I don't usually rate GFX, but I know that this is very basic. It looks like all you're doing is throwing text over an Rs in-game screenshot. Make it flare out somehow, make it more appealing.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Destinee said:
@LMCampbell, how do i add a sig to my profile?

You upload to Tinypic or watever and copy the BBcode and put in your sig, on setting and edit signature, for this Forum.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Mike said:
I don't usually rate GFX, but I know that this is very basic. It looks like all you're doing is throwing text over an Rs in-game screenshot. Make it flare out somehow, make it more appealing.

Yeh i understand where your coming from, truthfully i'm not great at GFX this was something i tryed. it was mainly for sythe for my services thread their. I'm still learning so i'm going to hopefully gt better and put some better images on :)

I mainly just did the RS screenshot and text, because i wanted the main part to be the image was at i was aiming at portraying.

Guess i've got along way to go :p

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Thanks, i'm going to make some better signature's after i've greatly improved my service's thread graphics :p