• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.
boo5starservice.png

For my Services. Please rate :p

WhyFish

It's good for a simple service banner, though there are some thing's wrong with it:
  • You forgot to cut out the white patch just in between Mario's neck and to the left of his right hand

The text is bad and uneasy on the eyes, the blurring on some of the text doesn't help and I don't know why you did blur it, as a service banner you want people to read everything clearly. Everything else looks pretty decent, just take more time with your banners and it's OK if service banners are simple as long as it explains everything and looks decently appealing, so you don't need to go to big lengths to find good stuff.

WhyFish

It's good for a simple service banner, though there are some thing's wrong with it:
  • You forgot to cut out the white patch just in between Mario's neck and to the left of his right hand

The text is bad and uneasy on the eyes, the blurring on some of the text doesn't help and I don't know why you did blur it, as a service banner you want people to read everything clearly. Everything else looks pretty decent, just take more time with your banners and it's OK if service banners are simple as long as it explains everything and looks decently appealing, so you don't need to go to big lengths to find good stuff.

flamin

The blurring on the text is a bit much, but overall, it's a good banner. I recommend simplicity, as the rest of the banner is already busy with color and design.

flamin

The blurring on the text is a bit much, but overall, it's a good banner. I recommend simplicity, as the rest of the banner is already busy with color and design.

flamin

flamin

flamin