• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rate My Pure

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Well I've been working on this account for around two weeks.
I'm aware my magic isn't that good, but I'm a F2P player and it's hard to find un-crowded training spots.
untitled.jpg

Disruption

It's getting there. Excellent job on the Ranging.

Holy

You say "Rate My Pure" but what against? A maxed pure? or what?

Im not trying to sound negative lol, its just that there isnt anything to go on, but for 2 week's and 70+ range without botting is pretty decent

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Holy said:
You say "Rate My Pure" but what against? A maxed pure? or what?

Im not trying to sound negative lol, its just that there isnt anything to go on, but for 2 week's and 70+ range without botting is pretty decent

Out of 10 or so, sounds like a reasonable number.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
DrecliN said:
Nothing, your rating it out of 10. :huh:

I agree with Holy. I am having trouble rating this when I have nothing to compare to, if that makes sense. Bottom line is, just keep training and you'll get to where you want to be. We can't really rate it. Seeing how you're F2P, things might be a little hard. :(

Right now I might as well say it's a 1/10, no offense. They are just stats, I really don't have anything to rate.

I hope you understand me. :happy2:

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Fast Don said:
I agree with Holy. I am having trouble rating this when I have nothing to compare to, if that makes sense. Bottom line is, just keep training and you'll get to where you want to be. We can't really rate it.

Right now I might as well say it's a 1/10, no offense. They are just stats, I really don't have anything to rate.

I hope you understand me. :happy2:

Yeah I do, Well I guess you could compare it too my future goals which would be a maxed ranger/mage members pure :tongue2:

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
DrecliN said:
Yeah I do, Well I guess you could compare it too my future goals which would be a maxed ranger/mage members pure :tongue2:

Good luck with your goal! It's surely gonna' take a while, but you'll get there!

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Fast Don said:
Good luck with your goal! It's surely gonna' take a while, but you'll get there!

It sure will, I try too change up skills every now and then so I don't get too bored.

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Angel said:
Nice nice good for pking much? how much you make?

Yes, I PK when I'm not training. I'm actually a few range levels higher then most so it makes it easier. I made about 5m from Hill Giants (Where I'm currently training).

DrecliN

Onyx user!
NickVsYou said:
Yeah, keep your bot going, you will make a great pure someday :)

I really want too do desert treasure, but I don't want too have attack or strength.

I'm not going to lie, it's pretty decent.
My account is twice as bad as yours.

Just keep it up, you'll get your pure pretty decent. How do you do with PKing?

DrecliN

Onyx user!
Project- said:
I'm not going to lie, it's pretty decent.
My account is twice as bad as yours.

Just keep it up, you'll get your pure pretty decent. How do you do with PKing?

Well as soon as I hit 70range, I went too Edgeville and fought a level 50, hit a 143, a 93 and an 88with mage. Let's just say I enjoyed the satisfaction of picking up his items. :wink2: