• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RAT Progress

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Second day of spreading my RAT, already got a few infections :D

NmGb

4th day of spreading:

Onwq

O9y3

Sixth or seventh day of spreading:

PbOO

PdYs

+2 days more:

PP3p

PPvm

I'm not sure, weeks:

1ggyW

I don't know what's going on.

1ghcb

October 21, 2012:

1hmbe

October 29, 2012, 9:17 p.m

1klJA

Do you know how to portfoward on a belkin? I've tried multiple times but I really don't understand it much x.x

Russian Mikey

Method said:
Do you know how to portfoward on a belkin? I've tried multiple times but I really don't understand it much x.x

I could try to help you out, I used to use a Belkin router then I changer over to AT&T and got a crazy annoying ass 2wire router, but yeah I may be able to help if you like.

AnonMalice said:
Method said:

I could try to help you out, I used to use a Belkin router then I changer over to AT&T and got a crazy annoying ass 2wire router, but yeah I may be able to help if you like.

Do you have skype? if so add me, click that little skype button down there :p
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Method said:

I didn't really do anything for port forwarding, I just noticed that I could actually RAT because my router has UPnP enabled and well, Dark Comet supports UPnP.
Add me on Skype and maybe I can help you, sd8z-.- (with the -.- at the end)

Knife

Use torrents to spread, about 5-15 popular uploads will net about 1,000-2,500 installations a week.

Purchase a paid crypter after you make enough money from selling your bots accounts.

Don't only go after one kind of account, spread to a broad spectrum of people and clean out there computers you get a lot more value from your work doing that.

Good luck.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Knife said:
Use torrents to spread, about 5-15 popular uploads will net about 1,000-2,500 installations a week.

Purchase a paid crypter after you make enough money from selling your bots accounts.

Don't only go after one kind of account, spread to a broad spectrum of people and clean out there computers you get a lot more value from your work doing that.

Good luck.

I'm actually spreading everywhere I can, targetting RS players, Minecraft players, people on Omegle (with a bot), and many more people looking for how to get free phone credit for calls lol.

Pichu

Onyx user!
No Singapore flag,me=safe.
The ones with 71% ram might have good lewt.

I tried setting up my RAT with some help from AnonMalice.
It didn't really work out.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Pred and method, why don't us 3 make a rat lol get others to help idk i cant make 1 my self either

It's just a problem with my router, several people have tried to help me but it hasn't really worked :s

Mitch

Onyx user!
We could try mine? you and Pred help me set 1 up and we can be a team

Mitch

Onyx user!
Lol, yea we can get people to help, and stuff u up for it? we all have skype!

I'll try and see if I could get a cracked version of blackshades tomorrow and set that up.

Knife

Method said:
It's just a problem with my router, several people have tried to help me but it hasn't really worked :s

Your router needs to support port forwarding.

What model # / brand router do you have?