• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rare's Milestones

Rare

@Pimpin thanks man, I appreciate it. It's quite a grind, I just need a few hundred more posts to get on page 1 of members.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Rare said:
@Pimpin thanks man, I appreciate it. It's quite a grind, I just need a few hundred more posts to get on page 1 of members.
Yeah man I believe you can get there man no doubt just keep grinding!

Rare

Just hit 2000 reputation, although it doesn't matter that much it looks cool.

Julian

Power member.
Does anyone go running/jogging in here?

Rare

I recently hit 2,000 reputation points and finally got on page 1 of members, next up is to pass Philly in posts.

Zack

User is banned.
Rare said:
I recently hit 2,000 reputation points and finally got on page 1 of members, next up is to pass Philly in posts.

Goodluck bro and how many do you lack

Rare

How many do I lack? What do you mean? @croaking

BabyGirl

congrats on reaching those goals & i hope to see you reach your new goals!:)

Rare

I have made it to the top posters, took 2 years.

Savage

Onyx user!
Congrats @Rare
I haven't been around anywhere near as long as you, but I hope to get somewhat close to where you are one day. :p

Rare

Man we need to bring back old REP and KUDOS to the old days. And bring back the old top 10 leaderboards, kept it competitive for members, and active for the site.

Rare

I remember me and you going head to head for posts for a long time LOL
Yeah man, back then it was always fun to compete on those leaderboards for posts, rep, etc. LQ posts were always pretty frowned upon by admin and mods so it was always engaging posts...

Edit: so the leaderboards are still up on the member's page, never realized. Was nice having it on the home page.

Last edited:

Matigo

just a guy
Yeah man, back then it was always fun to compete on those leaderboards for posts, rep, etc. LQ posts were always pretty frowned upon by admin and mods so it was always engaging posts...

Edit: so the leaderboards are still up on the member's page, never realized. Was nice having it on the home page.
Good old days man, hope FK makes a return.