• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Randoms..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Onyx user!
When random kid with the tag "Fireworkes" thinks he knows more about the community and FK than me smh... Anyone reading this, make this kid's day go fucking terrible on the Box. He blocked me, this kid is irrelevant.

Julian

Power member.
You guys are both randoms.

Jk, don't cry. Fireworkes is cringey though.

Fedora

Ok?Don't see the problem here man, he blocked you and you're mad about that?

Red

Onyx user!
Fedora said:
Ok?Don't see the problem here man, he blocked you and you're mad about that?
I just find it hilarious that he tries to flex at his hardest. Kids like that need to end up in a gas chamber.

Fedora

Red said:
I just find it hilarious that he tries to flex at his hardest. Kids like that need to end up in a gas chamber.
Ah yeah I usually just ignore the kids who flex at every given moment, they're annoying lol.

Red

Onyx user!
Fedora said:
Ah yeah I usually just ignore the kids who flex at every given moment, they're annoying lol.
Right but he keeps messaging like 3 messages per minute then ends up blocking me haha. It's cool though I ain't trippin

Liquids

Red said:
When random kid with the tag "Fireworkes" thinks he knows more about the community and FK than me smh... Anyone reading this, make this kid's day go fucking terrible on the Box. He blocked me, this kid is irrelevant.

LOL HE CLAIMED THAT TAG IN THE RESET AND HE TRIED FLEXING IT AT ME WHEN I HOPPED ON THE 360 AFTER A YEAR AND I FLAMED HIM UNTIL HE LEFT THE PARTY LMAOOOOOO

Red

Onyx user!
Liquids said:
LOL HE CLAIMED THAT TAG IN THE RESET AND HE TRIED FLEXING IT AT ME WHEN I HOPPED ON THE 360 AFTER A YEAR AND I FLAMED HIM UNTIL HE LEFT THE PARTY LMAOOOOOO
How does he claim something misspelled off the reset? smh smh smh brokeboys

Liquids

Red said:
How does he claim something misspelled off the reset? smh smh smh brokeboys

Because he's a fucking moron lmao

Red

Onyx user!
Liquids said:
Because he's a fucking moron lmao

Right fucking indeed, he flexes at anyone funny part. But yeah he should jump off the chair with a noose around his head so he can swing left and right like a Piñata

Savage

Onyx user!
Sadly, I don't encourage making somebody feel bad just because of what they said to me or anybody else. It doesn't make you any better of a person.

Color

You're a random too, fgaggot. You're all fucking randoms.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Why is this a thread? You are upset because of what he said, then he blocked you which made you more upset. Either you're butthurt, or you let shit get to you way too easily. Put it to the side, if you want to make a serious thread go to the ranting section.

Status
Not open for further replies.