• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RandomJr Pardon

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was banned for the following reason: Posting a users private information. The information was not real and @Fade can vouch for this. It is also the first time I have ever fucked up. I really love this community and hope to stay on this site.

@Narc @Beware @Michael

@Random @Witch @Divinitive

Darth Vader

Power member.
RandomJr is a great friend of mine and a great FK user. I'm sure he wont do this kind of stuff again.

Random

Let him back, the info was fake and was just a joke.

Hope

Power member.
When Fade posts that it was not his real info then you will be unbanned. @Fade PM me.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Hope said:
When Fade posts that it was not his real info then you will be unbanned. @Fade PM me.

So @RandomJr's fate is based off of a little ginger leprechaun named @fade?

Too much for a little man to handle, maybe his Keebler family can also vouch.

Hope

Power member.
Yung Jamillion said:
So @RandomJr's fate is based off of a little ginger leprechaun named @fade?

Too much for a little man to handle, maybe his Keebler family can also vouch.

If it's fake information than it clearly deserves to be in the Spamming and Trolling section; thus giving @RandomJr a warning for posting in the wrong section. If the information that @RandomJr posted was real than he will remain banned.

Random

Hope said:
If it's fake information than it clearly deserves to be in the Spamming and Trolling section; thus giving @RandomJr a warning for posting in the wrong section. If the information that @RandomJr posted was real than he will remain banned.

@Fade posted on his other pardon saying to let him back.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Hope said:

Isn't he already at 80% warning level, which would also ban him if you added on the warning?

Lame123

@randomjr is like my fucking best friends younger brother.

hes kinda annoying but cute at the same time.

free randomjr

March

User is banned.
I like this Jr. @Fade should be on tomorrow to PM @Hope that the information was fake. PM me when your back man.

Michael

@"Fade" didn't 100% vouch saying that the information was fake.

"Let him back please, he will learn from his mistake?"

All factors have to be investigated before you can be unbanned, so I will have a talk with @"Fade".

Fade

Power member.
@hope @michael -

OHHHH AHAHA, is it about my 'address' I was playing with him on KIK and im not sure if he posted it?

But if he did, it's fake. I don't live in Manchester ahah, no where near.

Meeks

User is banned.
Fade said:
@hope @michael -

OHHHH AHAHA, is it about my 'address' I was playing with him on KIK and im not sure if he posted it?

But if he did, it's fake. I don't live in Manchester ahah, no where near.

there ya go, unban stain for @randomjr

Status
Not open for further replies.