• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rainbow Username

Professor

Not my content so don't come to me if something is not working.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Your Themes Templates > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude:
If you don't have it, add:

Code:
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"></script>

Next add:

Code:
<script>
(function(e){e.fn.rainbow=function(t){this.each(function(){t.originalText=e(this​).html();t.iterations=0;if(!t.pauseLength){t.pauseLength=t.animateInterval}e(thi​s).data("options",t);if(t.pad){for(x=0;x<t.originalText.length;x++){t.colors.unshift(t.colors[t.colors.length-1])}}e.fn.rainbow.render(this)})};e.fn.pauseRainbow=function(){this.each(function(​){var t=e(this).data("options");if(t){t.animate=false;e(this).data("options",t)}})};e.fn.resumeRainbow=function(){this.each(function(){var t=e(this).data("options");if(t){t.animate=true;e(this).data("options",t);e.fn.rainbow.render(this)}})};e.fn.rainbow.render=function(t){var n=e(t).data("options");var r=n.originalText.split("");n.iterations++;var i="";var s=0;for(var o in r){if(r[o]!=" "){i=i+'<span style="color: '+n.colors[s]+';">'+r[o]+"</span>";s++}else{i=i+" "}if(s>=n.colors.length){s=0}}e(t).html(i);var u=n.iterations%n.colors.length==0;if(n.animate){(function(t,n){var r=e(t).data("options");var i=setTimeout(function(){e.fn.rainbow.shift(t)},n);r.interval=i;e(t).data("options",r)})(t,u?n.pauseLength:n.animateInterval)}};e.fn.rainbow.shift=function(t){var n=e(t).data("options");var r=n.colors.pop();n.colors.unshift(r);e.fn.rainbow.render(t)}})(jQuery)
</script>
<script>
// Change options here!
$('.rainbow').rainbow({
 colors: [
 '#FF0000',
 '#f26522',
 '#fff200',
 '#00a651',
 '#28abe2',
 '#2e3192',
 '#6868ff'
 ],
 animate: true,
 animateInterval: 100,
 pad: false,
 pauseLength: 100
});
// End change options
</script>

Finally, go to ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > Your Group > and change Username Style to:

Code:
<span class="rainbow">{username}</span>

Michael

I was actually wondering how this was done. I only knew how to do it on posts and threads and didn't know if it was able to be done on the usernames. Thanks for the share, buddy!