• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today to come hang, chat, game or sell digital goods!

Rage Fucking Quit

Cyphia

Member
Reputation
0
I hacked a guy with 200m but he was a low level with no membership. So he had 25k trade limit so I decided to try out a method and take him to wildy and kill him. Nothing dropped besides 25k.


the guy lost the rest of his money
/rage life
 

Tyler

Onyx user!
Reputation
0
dammm that sucks man, atleast you know for next time.
 

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
Reputation
0
Oh damn, the 200m could have been from the Squeal of Fortune.
 

Gogetaa

Active Member
Reputation
0
Davies597 said:
should have let skeletons in the wildy kill him instead of you killing him.
pretty sure that dont work either :/

@allreplys
Question:
- if you bought a red h'ween then got it killed by an npc would it show up then..?
 

Davies597

New Member
Reputation
0
gogeta said:
Davies597 said:
should have let skeletons in the wildy kill him instead of you killing him.
pretty sure that dont work either :/

@allreplys
Question:
- if you bought a red h'ween then got it killed by an npc would it show up then..?
it worked for me back in August or September can't remember.
 

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Reputation
0
Davies597 said:
gogeta said:
Davies597 said:
should have let skeletons in the wildy kill him instead of you killing him.
pretty sure that dont work either :/

@allreplys
Question:
- if you bought a red h'ween then got it killed by an npc would it show up then..?
it worked for me back in August or September can't remember.
Of course it would. Jagex can't start limiting risk pking.
 

Bmthrules

Power member.
Reputation
0
It's as simple as a trade.

You subtract the price of a membership pin, from the total net gain of a hack.

If there is ANY profit, you go for it.

It's that simple.
 

Gengar_mybb_import19743

Active Member
Reputation
0
deathwish said:
Gengar said:
deathwish said:
Should have bought a bunch of corrupt dragon and trasfered it that way.

You can't trade anything over 25k value.
could have died with it or something. They can't limit armor drops.
You don't drop your items when you're a trial account, they drop 25k cash if what they lose is worth more than 25k total.
 

Gogetaa

Active Member
Reputation
0
Gengar said:
You don't drop your items when you're a trial account, they drop 25k cash if what they lose is worth more than 25k total.
gogeta said:
if you bought a red h'ween then got it killed by an npc would it show up then..?
You think that would work^ ?:evil_invert:
 

Gengar_mybb_import19743

Active Member
Reputation
0
gogeta said:
Gengar said:
You don't drop your items when you're a trial account, they drop 25k cash if what they lose is worth more than 25k total.
gogeta said:
if you bought a red h'ween then got it killed by an npc would it show up then..?
You think that would work^ ?:evil_invert:
Nope. They drop nothing besides 25.
 

Gogetaa

Active Member
Reputation
0
dayum, i would have thought they would drop an item.. :O never thought to try, as carbon mentioned, if needs be, just buy it membership.
 

Montoya-Valdez

Onyx user!
Reputation
0
Fucking idiot. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Jesus christ, why not try 10m first then the rest. If not, you should have posted here, I have a private method to transfer between account with trade limit which no one knows
 
Top