• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Question for the girls of ForumKorner..

Jukebox

Power member.
Okay so I've been having really bad period cramps lately and I'm not sure that this is even the right section for this but oh well haha. Anyways, like they get super painful and my doctor put me on naproxen and it's not helping.. I try to drink tea when I get them, and right now I'm at school lying on a couch with hot chocolate because they were so bad.. :(
So my question is, what do you guys use/do to help reduce the pain from cramps?

tibblewits

Onyx user!
RE: Question for the girs of ForumKorner..

Prescribed birth control can sometimes help with reducing the pain of cramps :)

Jukebox

Power member.
RE: Question for the girs of ForumKorner..

tibblewits said:
Prescribed birth control can sometimes help with reducing the pain of cramps :)

Does birth control have bad side effects? I know of a ton of girls on it and they say it's really good for cramps and it makes your period shorter and regulates it, but I just didn't know if it does anything bad too?

tibblewits

Onyx user!
Jukebox said:
Does birth control have bad side effects? I know of a ton of girls on it and they say it's really good for cramps and it makes your period shorter and regulates it, but I just didn't know if it does anything bad too?

I'm not entirely sure about the bad, and if there is I believe its a very rare chance. However I do know there are other positives such as being less likely to have cancer related to female parts. Plus your doctor can prescribe a higher or lower dosage depending on what you need.

Matigo

just a guy
@Jukebox my girlfriend was going through these kind of pains on her period right before she got pregnant, like maybe a week before we found out.

@Trap did your girl ever have this?

Jukebox

Power member.
tibblewits said:
I'm not entirely sure about the bad, and if there is I believe its a very rare chance. However I do know there are other positives such as being less likely to have cancer related to female parts. Plus your doctor can prescribe a higher or lower dosage depending on what you need.

Thank you so much you've been super helpful :)

Gen

User is banned.
Taunt said:
Hold up... Your a girl? Wtf...

Bruh she's posted a picture of herself before, you didn't realise?

Random

I can't help you with this darling, I just felt the need to say hey since it's been ages. how've you been?

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Random said:
I can't help you with this darling, I just felt the need to say hey since it's been ages. how've you been?
welcome back shen
from what i've been told bc pills help and i'll tag the girls for jukebox
@christy @zoey [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@'glitter milk' i know i'm forgetting 1 or 2 but those are the one's i can think of off the top of my head[/font]

Astro

User is banned.
I know I'm only adding to this gravedig, but try using heat packs (either on your stomach or lower back).

Random

gunnar said:
welcome back shen
@christy @zoey [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@'glitter milk' i know i'm forgetting 1 or 2 but those are the one's i can think of off the top of my head[/font]
those are the only girls on fk I think haha, also hmu on aim sometime, ay? ;)

Jukebox

Power member.
Taunt said:
Hold up... Your a girl? Wtf...

Yeah i'm a girl, haha! Surprise! x)

Rae said:
Bruh she's posted a picture of herself before, you didn't realise?

Ah ah gang gang gang gang how it do

Random said:

BABYY<3 I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOODNESS. How are you ah<3;-;

gunnar said:
welcome back shen

Ur my life support <333 miss u gunz

Beware said:
inb4 sweaty fk nerds come tryna flex cuz she's a girl

I heard birth control is your best bet for relieving cramps.

Hahaha you already know! & ah thanks, i'm gonna talk to my doctor about it soon

Astro said:
I know I'm only adding to this gravedig, but try using heat packs (either on your stomach or lower back).

Thanks as always Astro xoxo :))

Random

Jukebox said:
Yeah i'm a girl, haha! Surprise! x)

Ah ah gang gang gang gang how it do

BABYY<3 I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOODNESS. How are you ah<3;-;

Ur my life support <333 miss u gunz

Hahaha you already know! & ah thanks, i'm gonna talk to my doctor about it soon

Thanks as always Astro xoxo :))

not much haha, just on the grind ;-;

wat u been up to

Azazel

User is banned.
I know I can help you baby just send me nudes

Gen

User is banned.
Azazel said:
I know I can help you baby just send me nudes

Vouch for @Azazel, he will figure out how to help if nudes are sent.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Hey Jukebox. I know how your feeling! These cramps are caused by uterine contractions. I find that in these situations I would do physical exercise regularly to reduce cramping and if a sudden period cramp occurs i would sometimes have a warm bath and put a heated pad on my stomach. Sometimes it helps xx @Jukebox

Jukebox

Power member.
Zoey said:
Hey Jukebox. I know how your feeling! These cramps are caused by uterine contractions. I find that in these situations I would do physical exercise regularly to reduce cramping and if a sudden period cramp occurs i would sometimes have a warm bath and put a heated pad on my stomach. Sometimes it helps xx @Jukebox

Thank you babygirl. I appreciate it. xoxo