• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[QUEST] The Blood Pact [GUIDE]

This is walkthrough for the quest "The Blood Pact"
This is all written by me, but the pics are from RuneHQ, so all credits for the pics to them.

Items needed
Just any good weapon and armour, also food will come to handy for low levels.

Items recommended
Food is recommended for lower levels, and you should also bring lumbridge teleport for quick transportation.

Rewards
100 Attack XP, 100 Strength XP, 100 Defence XP, 100 Ranged XP, 100 Magic XP, Kayle's bow, Caitlin's staff, Reese's sword, 200 Bronze arrows, 200 Air runes, 200 Mind runes, access to the Lumbridge Catacombs dungeon, ability to collect demon statuettes, ability to collect the parts of the Mask of dragith nurn, and the Helmet of trials (if you have 300 quest points).

Quest points

Starting point
Talk to Xeina in Lumbridge Graveyard, she'll tell you that some zamorak cultist have taken Ilona as a hostages, and that she is too old to rescue her on her own. Offer her to help.
2ia9zyr.png

Climb down the catacombs and a short cut scene will appear.
You'll find yourself in the first room of the catacomb.
Walk a bit north untill Kayle starts to attack Xenia.
1zzgg42.png

Xenia will then tell you that she is too old to fight, and asks you to clear the way.
Go north and Kayle will attack you with range, once you've killed him take his bow and his arrows (50 bronze arrows)
You'll have to equip both the 50 bronze arrows and his bow before proceeding to next step.

Now go the next room (The one to the west) and you'll find yourself being attacked by 'Caitlin' she'll use magic on you. Kill her with range and operate the winch to open the gate and go to her side, talk to her and take her staff, 50 air runes and 50 mind runes.
14wq0s2.png

Now go down either of the stairs and go south to the tomb door.
Open the door and tell Ilona that you will save her.
You will get attacked by Reese, he uses melee so it's a good ideá if you hide behind the table and use range/mage.

After you defeated him, take up his sword called "Reese's Sword"
2r46feq.png

Now untie Ilona and you will recieve your reward.
11hb21u.png

:pirate:CONGRATULATIONS !!!:pirate:

Mc. Donalds

Lol.
RuneHQ don't allow you to use their images, so they show like that.

You need to save them+reupload.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
That looks extremely close to the RuneHq.com guide. Try to be a bit more original if your going to use someones guide mate.

FAGeX said:
That looks extremely close to the RuneHq.com guide. Try to be a bit more original if your going to use someones guide mate.

Believe me, it's not their guide.
But wrote it off from them (Meaning that i didn't do the quest while writing this) but the only thing i copied were the pic.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Writing your guide off of there words is a form of plagiarism bro, that's what I'm trying to tell you.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
You just need to give credit my man, I would personally love to have quests on here, because Runehq.com lags me up to bad when I'm questing. lmao

FAGeX said:
You just need to give credit my man, I would personally love to have quests on here, because Runehq.com lags me up to bad when I'm questing. lmao

Yeah, but i mean it would be better if i just delete this one, and make a new guide with my own experiences. But thanks anyways.

Pink Floyd

I'm going to bookmark this, because I feel we may have some quest related thing here in the future.

x04a

Onyx user!
Err, what's the point of copy&pasting a guide off of another website which we can easily browse to?

x04a said:
Err, what's the point of copy&pasting a guide off of another website which we can easily browse to?

If you would see my earlier posts, i clearly stated that i DIDN'T copy&paste this, the only thing i copied were the pics because i had no time to make them myself. Please pay attention next time.

x04a

Onyx user!
Flawless said:
If you would see my earlier posts, i clearly stated that i DIDN'T copy&paste this, the only thing i copied were the pics because i had no time to make them myself. Please pay attention next time.

You also said you just reworded what they said, ala copy&pasting.
So I mean, copypaste. It's not an original if you didn't take the time to make the pictures and write your own guide.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
The words are clearly different, and credit was given were it was needed.