• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Public Jerking

Leon

User is banned.
Do you think people should be aloud (By law), to jerk off in public.

Leon

User is banned.
Its sad to comment on my own post and not be quoteing someone but, i got away with jacking off on my school bus. # Ninja

What about public sex with a fine ass girl?

Eskimo

Leon said:
Its sad to comment on my own post and not be quoteing someone but, i got away with jacking off on my school bus. # Ninja

What about public sex with a fine ass girl?

Vouch for this statement I watched him.

Slacker

User is banned.
Once in a while, when its like noon so i know all the younger people are in school, i walk around the main strip in town, cock in hand, jerkin away. it is SO relaxing.
j/k are you fucking remedial??

Leon

User is banned.
Damnation said:
Once in a while, when its like noon so i know all the younger people are in school, i walk around the main strip in town, cock in hand, jerkin away. it is SO relaxing.
j/k are you fucking remedial??

Lol love the spoiler best part.

jason

No, it should not be allowed. Others, especially children, do not need to see someone masturbate. Enough said.

Carnage

Power member.
This is just plain sick i agree with Jason, this is some shit you here about on the NEWS some fucking 12 year old kid "Jerks" off over a classmate on a school bus.

IMO - People who do that shit in public are just plain sick or clearly mentally fucked up.

Slacker

User is banned.
Ok NWo was New World Oreder (they were the NWO Wolf pack on WCW)
people like ric flair, hulk hogan, sting etc were in it... Xpox was in the newer version (famous Degeneration x member) and Apock is X pocks cousin =)