• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PTSD

smalls

Power member.
Lately I've been having some bad thoughts/flashbacks. I used to have PTSD bad,To the point that anything could trigger it.
I tried to drown it with drugs, but it's still not going away. I've been having meltdowns in school and out of school. I'm honestly so lost, everything that happened is because of my mom and dad. Recently my great grandma died, the only person I could talk to. I'm to the point that nothing makes me happy. I'm most likely taking a break/leaving forever. I'm not asking for you to feel sorry, I just want people to understand that what goes on inside my head isn't normal. I will probably be on FK a little, but tonight I'm doing something very stupid that I might not live through.

Agony

discord: aguny
@wutang .. relax a little. I'm going through tough times myself. I was coping with it by drinking, but alcohol/drugs just isn't the answer. They do nothing but temporarily numb you. You just need to take a step back and look at your issues and find a slow way to solve them step by step. Nothing becomes perfect overnight. Don't be doing anything silly... Problems are temporary, ending life is permanent.

Deany

Not even joking, but in yugioh decks are so powerful and annoying to play against, they gave me PTSD. Shit is fucked mate.

smalls

Power member.
Emp said:
Not even joking, but in yugioh decks are so powerful and annoying to play against, they gave me PTSD. Shit is fucked mate.

I just laughed for real for the first time in about a year. THANK YOU.

Agony said:
@wutang .. relax a little. I'm going through tough times myself. I was coping with it by drinking, but alcohol/drugs just isn't the answer. They do nothing but temporarily numb you. You just need to take a step back and look at your issues and find a slow way to solve them step by step. Nothing becomes perfect overnight. Don't be doing anything silly... Problems are temporary, ending life is permanent.
I feel you man, I just gotta get out of this rough spot.