• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Psychedelics

Satan-

Onyx user!
Looking to get into pshycedilics would like to know any varients you would reccomend and the trip induced by sed varient. 

Thanks in advance 

VPN

Not sure what the induced by sed variant part means. It all truly depends on how you handle other drugs. Acid is great, I've never had a bad trip, there were points where I was popping 4 tabs at a time in my english class. Acid is a fun pshyc. Xans are fucking insane, I've snorted and popped them, both are insane, snorting lasts longer though but closes up your nostrils. Within the last 3 days I purchased $100 worth of vikes and xans and can tell you I don't remember a damn thing.

Crazy story about some Xans.
Two nights ago, I was meeting up with my buddys that I haven't seen for a while, when we all get there my buddys girl is crying and puking everywhere but thats on some way too faded shit. I got in the truck later with some of my boys about 15 minutes after popping and I blacked out. I woke up to my mom calling me and all my boys all around me. She knew I was fucked up because I couldn't speak, I was slurring bad as fuck and all my boys could hear it. She hung up and everything went black. I woke up in a random ass house, ( later found out it was my other friends house ). They had told me that my niggas in the truck took me inside of a mcdonalds and dropped me off. Luckily my other friends found me. I can barely remember anything from yesterday until work.
If you do Xans, be extra careful because I've been fine on everything else I've done except for 4aco.
For acid, try not to be alone, all my boys that been alone have had some horrible shit happen, I been fine.
Xans are dope.
4aco which is a biproduct of dmt which made me and my boy suicidal.
I've done a lot more dumb shit. I really suggest staying aways from pills though. If you touch ketamine you're dumb as hell.
But yeah, good luck homie. Be cool for real.

Julian

Power member.
Stick to marijuana, don't mess with the other dangerous bullshit, Shrooms are okay.

Satan-

Onyx user!
Varient meaning shrooms and if shrooms what type of shrooms, or LSD, Ecstasy, and such, but sick story man thanks @vpn

ForumKorner

I don't fuck with pill type of drugs. Only organic shit like marijuana, shrooms, and DMT. Haven't tried DMT but one day I will definitely try it.

Piece

cannaisseur
I smoke weed weekly and just tripped shrooms for the first time 2 weeks ago, before that I've done acid 3 times and NBOMe once (not aware that it was NBOMe). Out of everything I only plan on doing shrooms again (of course weed too) and I hope to do DMT this summer.